"The Last Time."

*IT WAS 1994*
I couldn't sleep all night. Frances was sleeping next to me. She looks just like him.
I was still thinking about my conversation with Kurt.
All of a sudden i hear something from their room.
It was Courtney and Kurt kissing. They were making love.
That made feel better. I prefer Kurt making love to his wife than doing drugs.
Love is a better drug.
I hope that will help him coming out of that shit he's going through.

It was time to wake up. This time, i prepared breakfast for all of us.
Kurt comes into the kitchen.
"Good Morning." He says, looking slightly better. Well....
....that's what it seemed like.
"I told you love is a better drug." I whisper to him.
"Did you hear something? Oh God. Do you even sleep at night?!" He says.
"Whatever." I say.
I clearly didn't wanna talk about these things right now.
"Anyway. Where's Courtney?" I ask.
"She went to the bathroom. It's been a while that she's in there maybe i should go and check that it's all good..." He says, while he was about to stand up.
He still looks so down... I hate to see him like this.
"Don't worry.." I say. "I'll go.." I continue.
I was about to knock on the bathroom's door, when i hear Courtney crying.
I open the door. She was there. Trying to wipe her tears.
I immediately hug her.
"Hey... What's wrong?" I ask.
"Kurt..." She says, while she starts crying even more. "I know something bad is gonna happen. He's different... He's empty. Do you really think i didn't hear you and him talking him that time?"
"Oh.. Don't say that." I say, trying not to remember my conversation with Kurt.
"I wanted to know what was going on with him but he won't say much to me.... So i went through his 'diary' and i found all these kinds of letters.. They talked about how he doesn't wanna live anymore,his drug addiction and how we will be better off without him.. I'm scared. I want Frances to have a father and i can't live without him..." She continues, while she cries and cries.
I feel powerless. We hug and she slowly calms down.

This is it.

I'm scared that the worse might happen.