The Day You Moved In - And I Already Felt Something

Bill had already moved in a week ago, as soon as the college students were allowed to move into their apartments. He had absolutely horrible parents who made him feel like he was drowning in their disappointment or anger, especially after they found out he was gay, and he was more than glad to get rid of them. Or well, they still called in everyday to tell him what a bastard he was for leaving them alone with all that was to do to keep the household working. Maybe his parents were the reason he seeked attention and approval of himself by being about most people would call a "playboy". He changes partners almost every week, and had tons of fuckbuddies. Although, now he was single as he hasn't gotten to know anyone from the campus yet. In his previous school he had even dated girls, even thought he was completely and utterly gay, but it raised his self esteem a tiny bit. Although it got back to where it was always immediately when he talked to his parents for more than five minutes.
   But enough about his backstory for now, let's move on to present.
His roommate would move in today, three days before classes would start. Bill didn't really know who it was, only by his name "Dipper Pines". He somehow expected him to smell like pinetrees or some shit like that, which would actually be kind of nice to have as a roommate instead of one of those fat sweaty his who never showered some people had to live with. But as sad as it was, he actually hoped this "Dipper" would be an ugly asshole, so he would not start having feelings for him at any point. That would always end up in a complete mess, he hated feelings, especially strong ones like love, and what they caused.. Well, he was going to tell Dipper he was gay immediately and maybe the other would avoid him enough for him to not fall in love with him.

   Suddenly the doorbell rang and he was awakened from his thoughts, immediately jumping up with sudden energy from excitement to see his new roommate. He almost ran to the door, it not even crossing his mind how Dipper should have a key to the apartment already at this point. Or well, as soon as he opened the door he saw that Dipper had his hands too full of stuff to be able to do anything but press the doorbell with his shoulder -which wasn't too much to be able to do either. Bill didn't reply in maybe ten seconds when Dipper asked him to help carry the stuff he had, Bill was too busy just staring at his gorgeous face, soft brown eyes, lips that looked like they must be kissed tenderly and gently, his soft looking fluffy hair... He could've gone on and on but Dipper interrupted his thoughts by a little awkward "helloo...?" When Bill still hadn't moved from the doorway or replied anything to his question.
   "O-oh, yeah! I'll help you!" Bill noticeably flinched a bit as he was fasten back from his thoughts, smiling widely at Dipper who gave back a little, rather awkward smile while Bill took some of his bags and carried then inside, soon followed by Dipper.
   "Wow, this apartment is bigger than I thought" Dipper said as he looked around in the apartment which held one rather large bedroom with two beds in separate ends on the room -one which was obviously in use by Bill judging by the yellow illuminati posters and some meme posters-, kitchen and separate living room leading to the bathroom.
   "Oh, by the way, this is a little odd question, but do you mind if I sleep in my boxers?" Dipper's question made Bill imagine what he would look like in only those, and he had to hold back from blushing at the thought.
   "Uhhh, well" Bill mumbled a bit "only if you're comfortable with it even after you hear I'm gay...?" Bill finally answered with an awkward smile.
   "Oh" was Dipper's only answer at first. He set his bags in the bed in complete silence, continuing after only a few seconds more "well, everyone is who they are I guess..?" Was his final reply on the matter, not really telling Bill of he was gonna sleep in his boxers or not -which was rather annoying.
   Bill silenced a bit after getting really nothing out of this big reveal, setting the rest of Dipper's bags on his bed.

   "Do you want hot chocolate?" Bill asked Dipper who was already preparing for classes immediately after getting all his stuff out of the bags and on the closet or posters about math, scientist or landscapes on the wall. Everything was neatly folded his closet and set aesthetically pleasingly on the wall, unlike on Bill's side where everything was a complete mess. But it was okay, Bill liked a little chaos he was in control of most of the time.
   "Uh, sure," Dipper said, and Bill was not sure if he was even listening properly to what he said with his freckle covered nose buried in the chemistry book
   "Did you pee your pants?" Bill asked, just to test out his theory of Dipper not listening to what he was saying
   "Mm, of course" was Dipper's half mumbled out answer, which caused Bill to start laughing lightly and hold his stomach with one hand. He had the humour of a six year old. Dipper was taken back from the book by Bill laughing like that, looking very confused of what he found so funny.
   "Is my buttcrack showing or what?" He asked, as Bill seemed like a person who would laugh at that
   "Sadly no, but you just admitted you peed your pants!" Bill announced proudly, making Dipper blush in embarrassment. This was really not the kind of first impression he wanted to make, admitting he freaking peed his pants! He knew he could answer anything while he was reading, but did his new roommate really need to embarrass his straight from the start. Although it was a little funny, but he would never admit that. He had better taste in humour than that. Sometimes. Maybe.
   "Did you want something else than to prank my reading brain?" Dipper questioned, but seemed to be smiling despite trying to sound like he didn't like the prank at all.
   "Yeah, I wanted to ask if you wanted hot chocolate? With whipped cream and chocolate chips to celebrate your arrival!" Bill said, seeming to lighten up even more by just the thought of such a treat like that.
   Dipper smiled widely, licking his lips a little at the sound of what Bill listed "Sure, sounds great? I'll just finish this chapter and I'll be in kitchen, okay?" He said, Bill giving him a nod before disappearing back to kitchen.

   He wanted to scream. Dipper was anything but an asshole, and oh God so lovely he could already feel his heart beating. He was so freaking cute! The cutest he'd ever see anyone be! Just his type! Absolutely lovable!
   "Okay, calm down your gay" Bill thought to himself, "it's just a small crush, nothing more. You've had these before. It will go over in a few days when you are effected more by the inside than the outside cuteness" he told himself confidently, but secretly allowing himself to think about Dipper as much as he wanted for as long as he had a crush on him. Which, by his experience, wouldn't be too long. He finally started making the hot chocolate, pouring extra love into the one that was Dipper's. They would have a nice night together talking about everything and anything, joking together. He would make sure of that.