10. Ice Pleasure...💧

Hello friends !!! Back with the update. Thanku so much for ur love and valuable comments for this story. I hope u r enjoying it. Also sorry for typing mistakes.
So lets come to next part.

Somewhere in the town :

One men looked here and there and walked to a lonely place. He took out his phone and called someone.
Men : Hello Sir!!!
Voice : Kaam kara ??
Men : Haan Sir main gaya tha but sir wahan koi nahi tha. Woh akeli thi. Main 2 baar gaya. Donno time woh akeli hii thi.
Voice : Hmmm.. lekin tum wahan waapis jaana. Nazar rakhna uss pe.
Men : Nahi sir main nahi jaaunga woh madam bahit daathi hai.
Voice : Abey bewakoof ek aurat ki daath se dartha hai. Kuch nahi hoga. Tujhe paisa chhayi na joh bola hai woh kaam kar.
Men : Ok Sir.

IN ISHITA'S HOUSE : (jahan chhoda tha wahin se surr karte hain)

Ishita : Ya I understood. But I have something to ask..
Raman nuzzling his head in her neck rubbing his neck with his nose said "Anything Baby"

Ishita : (closing her eyes giving more space to him ) What if I dont follow ur so called "MORNING RULE"

Raman stop his work and looked directly into her eyes. She was enjoyingin teasing him. She gained some courage and wrapped her arms around his neck and came little forward and whispered
Ishita : So tell me Mr. So called Business Tycoon. What u will do if I will not follow ur so called Morning Rule. (She winked)

Next moment he grabbed her tightly from her waist and bought her very close. Now both were inches apart. Both's noses were touching each other. He rubbed her nose with his.

Raman : (rubbing his nose on her cheeks slowly )  U want to know what Ms. Ishita Sharma.. ??
Ishita : (closing her eyes in complete bliss) That....what..u...will...do...if...I..
Didnt..follow...ur...rule. (she was breathing heavily as Raman started giving smooches on her cheeks)
Next moment he lifted her in air tightly and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
The seen was a treat to us like :

Very next second, he smashed his lips on her

Very next second, he smashed his lips on her. He started sucking her lower lip ,while she closed her eyes to feel him near her. She was not responding him ,so he bit her lower lip and in result she moaned in pain and opened her mouth inviting him to enter her mouth ,he don't waste the chance and marked his victory by entering in her mouth .She was caressing his hairs , in pleasure while he was busy in exploring her mouth relising all her flavour, its started with  a wild kiss but not it was passionate yet gentle, they kissed for long time then parted to inhale some oxygen .
She kept ker head on his shoulder almost cuddling like a baby. He opened her hairs and started caressing her long smooth silky hairs.
He took her inside the kitchen and placed her on the slab.

Raman : U really want to know what I will do?? (Smirking )
Ishita : Hmmm... (nodding her head)
Raman : Ok. I will tell u first close ur eyes.
Ishita : (confusion state) What???
Raman : Angrezi nahi aati bhola aankhe baand karo.
Ishita : Par kyu???
Raman : Jaana hai ki nahi...
Ishita made a dirty face a d closed her eyes. Raman moved slowly taking backwards.
Raman : Baby no cheating. Dont open ur eyes otherwise I wont tell u.
Ishita : Haan ok but jaldi i am curious.
Raman : Dont worry. U will never forget this.
Raman very slowly opened freezer and took ice cubes tray. He came back and hugged Ishita keeping the tray on the slap slowly.
Ishita : U will do this. (Hugging him back still eyes closed)
Raman : No baby just wait and watch.
Ishita didnt understood but was feeling relax in his embrace. He very slowly took the ice cubes and kept inside her back blocking the down part by covering his one hand from her waist and carressed her back so that ice cubes could move inside her back giving her shock or pleasure.