Character Info

Just something for you to understand the characters a little better. If I can think of any place to put more than the ones I'll list here the first time, I'll update it. I will remove this message when I finish the story, so keep an eye out, k?

Miku Hatsune: Human. Moved into the Mansion looking for a place to stay.

Rin Kagamine: Ghost. Died in a car crash alongside her twin. In the Mansion due to "haunting" it.

Len Kagamine: Ghost. Died in a car crash alongside his twin. In the Mansion to help Kaito.

Luka Megurine: Hell spawn. In the Mansion courtesy of her friend, Meiko.

Kaito Shion: ???. Says he's not human, but Miku begs to differ. In the Mansion due to Meiko's sympathy.

Meiko Sakine(I know there's another Meiko Sakine but she doesn't exist in this au): Vampire. Owns the Mansion.

Gakupo Kamui: Kitsune. Is a mysterious figure that knows a lot about the crew.

Gumi Megpoid: Imp. Follows Gakupo around, for seemingly no reason.

Haku Yowane: Witch. A figure shrouded in mystery, knows Meiko like a sister. Acquainted with Kaito in some way.

Neru Akita: Naga. Isn't really fond of people, sticks around Haku 24/7.

Teto Kasane(I know she isn't a VOCALOID but I like her): Familiar. Haku's familiar and is a friend of Miku's.

Fukase: Cat shifter. A mischievous little guy that lives with Haku.

Oliver: Cat shifter. Shy and wants to see the entire world.

Piko Utatane: Harpy. Lost a wing in a civil war, wants to fly again. Hopes Haku can help him.