Babysitting// BabyAriel

It was 11:16am and I needed to get ready to go babysit a girl named baby Ariel. So I needed back up clothes and In case she threw up etc.

Y/n walks outside to her car. Btw (by the way) in this part she is 18.

30minutes later.

*knocks*

"Good Morning, I'm y/n l/n."

"Oh good morning y/n well I need to go. Ariel is upstairs sleeping. You don't need to worry checking on her. When she wakes up she'll come down. Anything you need my number is on the fridge."

"Okay thanks. Have a nice day"

*Door closes*

Okay. I walk to the living room pretty nice. I go on my phone. And go through my media. All the sudden a big girl about the age 15 comes out of no where and says "hello"

"Who are you" I answer back

"I'm Ariel. Aka Baby Ariel"

I stood there blank space. Umm I didn't expect her to be baby Ariel but okay.

"Hii.. My name is y/n l/n."

"Nice to meet you. Beautiful name."

We walked to the kitchen and I prepared pancakes (any kind you guys would like)

"Thank you they are so good"

"Your welcome. So what do u do for fun?" I asked

"I do YouTube videos and I am a muser"

I was surprised that I was in front of a famous muser and youtuber.

"That is really cool"

"Yah''

                          • • •
*skip to night time*

We were in the living room after going live on younow w/ her. We started to clean up. Once we finished we went to the kitchen to have dinner. Her parents weren't coming back till 2am. So yah. We had lasgana and after that we went to watch a movie. When we sat down we heard a car door slam.

" Your parents here now?"

"No they would have called then.!"

We looked outside and no one was there. So we kept watching the movie.

Ariel POV:

I was getting scared after i heard the door slam. Then 5mins later I heard steps outside but I didn't say nothing because I didn't wanna scare y/n. 10 minutes passed by and I was clam and that's when we heard a window shader. We screamed an cover our ears. Then steps were heard in the  house. Y/n did signs to me and we grabbed a broom and headed to towards the doPOV
We tugged on the door but it didn't open.

Y/n POV

The front door didn't open and Ariel was getting really scared and so was I. We ran to the back door but it also didn't open. Ariel was crying now while the steps got louder her mascarea was running and so was mine. We ran to the kitchen and headed to the closet. We stood in there. Then a man appeared coming down the stairs.  He went to the living room. He was dressed in black. Ariel was crying so much. We called her mom. No answer. Her dad, no answer. Ariel called Jacob her brother he answered "what sorry bye" then laughed. We were out of chances. Then we saw the windows were open and they had no vent. We had to make a run for it. So we did we opened the closet door and went to the closest window. The man saw us and ran after us. Ariel pushed me out the window and while she was coming out she paused and was pulled back in....

____________________________________

Omg what is gonna happen with Ariel!!!!! Cliff hanger. I'm not gonna make the next part to Babysitting// BabyAriel right after this because next comes Blake gray. So I'll make the next part after two more stories in this book.