First Meet

Suriyya&Anmol:-Kamal's sisters, hate their brother Ahmed and his family,suriyya have a daughter named Asiia while Anmol have a daughter named Aliya,the both sister don't like each other as well,cuz both of them wants their daughter to marry adeel as he is rich.

After some days of rana's father's death,her taya abu(taya abu:-Father's elder brother)"Kamal Hussain",he took Rana,her Mother Shabana and her Younger Sister Amna with him to his house as he knows that shabana can't fulfill the needs of her daughters nor she can afford anything..

When they all reached home,kamal's both sisters-Suraiyya and Anmol were already there,get irked seeing them as they both hates ahmed and his family but acts sweetly because of Kamal,kamal gave rana's family a portion of the house as its a very big bunglow so they can live easily in their portion,after everyone went to their respective rooms,now only suraiyya anmol and rana were left when she was also about to leave suraiyya stopped her and said:You don't need to act innocent in front of us,we know very well about girls type of you and get this thing clear in your mind WE WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU A SINGLE PENNY OF THIS HOUSE!!Rana got shocked by her words but didn't said anything and left to her room.

Night:-Everyone were sleeping, Rana was feeling thirsty so she went down to drink water,when she was about to drink she saw a Guy standing near the kitchen she got scared and said"THIEF" "Who Thief?" replied the guy.Suddenly she started shouting "thief ,thieffff taya abuuu thief!!" the guy came closer to him and kept his hand over her lips shutting them..and angrily said:SHUT UP!SHUT UP! ILL-MANNERED GIRL!!and what are you doing in my home?Im the owner of this house ADEEL KAMAL HUSSAIN!then she signs him to remove his hand,after he does.

Rana:Sorry..

Adeel:(for a second he got mesmerized seeing her)Who are You?

Rana:I'm your cousin Rana,saying this she immediately went in her room..

(as adeel was sent to abroad in childhood for his studies he came last week only so that's why they didn't knew each other)