+Chapter Five+

(YOUR POV)

That day I kissed Dipper. THE Dipper Gleeful. I had seen sides of him I never saw before. I almost found out his dirty secret. I still don't know what it is. There was whimpering in that room and the sound of metal clanking. A red stain was at the bottom of the door. I don't even want to think about who- or what- was behind that door. The important part is I got him to change. I got him to fix his mistake before it got worse. Whatever dirty habit he had before would soon be gone. Me and Dipper exchanged phone numbers, but he never called me. A few days later though, my phone rang. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said casually. My face immediately became warmer when I heard his voice."

"(y/n)... about they other day..." He began.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to thank you. You helped me overcome a disgusting part of myself. After a few days I finally cleaned up my mess."

"That's wonderful." I said and softly smiled.

"I know," he said, "Could you come to the tent of telepathy? I want to confess to you what I did in person, and show you how I fixed it..."

"Of course, I'll be right over."

He thanked me and hung up the phone. I got my backpack on and went over to the tent. He met me at the entrance.

"(Y/N), I have to confess to you what I did..." He said.

"Don't be afraid." I told him. He knew I meant it.

He cleared his throat and looked down at the ground. He closed his eyes and spoke it all at once.

"Over these years, me and Mabel have had a backstage assistant. After tricking him into making a deal, he was forced to work for us. Over time, we became ruder, snottier people, and started taking out our anger on him. We abused him..."

I was shocked.

He continued, "...We really damaged him, but due to the fact that he isn't human, he didn't die. I'm thankful for that now. ... I fixed him up along with that room backstage, but he doesn't know why yet. I would like you to meet him before I tell him."

"Okay." I said. WOW this was a lot to take in!

"(Y/N), This is William. Come out please, Will." A boy stepped out of the tent, looking very shy and scared. He was dressed up nice, in grey pants and black shoes, along with a light blue shirt with a black tie. He even had a nametag. He had shaggy light blue hair and freckles. He was a tiny bit feminine looking, but maybe it was just me. He looked incredibly nervous.

He held out his hand. "N-Nice to meet you, Miss..." He stuttered. I shook his hand gently.

"Nice to meet you, too." I said. Dipper turned to him.

"Will, I need to talk to you." He put his hand on his shoulder, and Will flinched. Dipper looked ashamed.

"Will, I'm so sorry for all of these years. I'm so sorry we treated you that way. We did countless things to you, I don't even know how to make it up to you. I can't believe I was such a monster to someone so nice and innocent." Will's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting Dipper to be this way. But he continued to listen.

Dipper continued, "That deal we tricked you into years back... I want to end it. I want all of this suffering to be over...." Will opened his mouth slightly in shock.

"A-Are you s-serious???" He stammered. "I-I mean, I-"

"I'm serious Will. I never thought I would do this either. But (Y/N) Changed me. She told me she would love me even though I had this secret. She told me to fix what I did and make things right." Will looked at me with the most thankful eyes I have ever seen.

"I know you've been here for such a long time, and things would be so different without you, but..." Dipper paused, wondering if he wanted to say what he was going to next. He decided it was the right thing to do.

"... You can leave now, Will.... It would only be fair to set you free..." Dipper said.

"M-Master,-"  Call me Dipper", Dipper said.  

"D-Dipper..." Will said, then went speechless for a bit. We stood in silence for a few minutes as Will took this all in.

"I-I Don't know if I have anywhere else to go..." Will said.

Dipper spoke up. "If you did choose to stay, I want you to have a second chance, Will. A whole new life. I want you to help assist us with our shows, but in ways you would actually like. You would get a classier room to live in and much more privileges. All of the things you need and want. You would get higher pay and get to live like a normal person again."

"Really?" Will asked.

"Yes," Dipper said. "But that is, if you choose to stay."

"I-I'll have to think about my options, but thank you, Dipper..." Will said. And he smiled bright, for probably the first time in years...

~~~

(HEY GUYS ITS ADMIN HERE)

WILL WILLIAM LIVE WITH THE GLEEFULS OR LEAVE REVERSE FALLS FOREVER???

YOU DECIDE!!!

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN AND MAJORITY WINS!

GOOD LUCK!!!