The Captive: Chapter Fourteen

• Dedicated to Aimee Venuto

 Oh my, Paintingtheworldgray shot Louis and everyone is crying! How terrible of her! Wait until you read this chapter, your life will truly end. ;)

ON A SERIOUS NOTE: I loved all the comments, they seriously made my day! So thank you to everyone that commented, comments make me want to write more! <3

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend, Aimee Venuto, who is going to beta my new story for me...SO GO LOVE ON HER! <3 Tell her Courtney sent you. ;)

A SPECIAL THANKS TO: My parents, Lisa and Richard, who helped out the medical parts of this story. My father is a volenteer fire fighter and risks his life all the time for people he does not know, all because he wants to help people. Ed Sheeran character is based off of my dad, whom is my hero even though he does not support me writing gay love stories. His still my dad and hero, no matter is I am obsessed with homosexuality or not. <3

____________<><><><><>Harry's P.O.V<><><><><><>_______________

I didn't see Robin point the gun at us, I noticed it right after Louis shoved me away, trying to protect me. I did not have a clue if Robin was really going to shoot Louis or not, all I knew is that if I got in between them no one would get hurt.  So I stepped in front of Louis, turning to face Robin right when the gun went off. I slowly slid to the floor holding my stomach as blood started to seep through my fingers and my vision started darkening. I looked up at Louis's sobbing face and thought about how happy I was to hug and kiss him, before dying. I truly loved him and he needed to know, so he isn't left wondering once I am dead. "L-lou, I love y-you..fo-forever." I slowly closed my eyes, not being able to see or hear his response before I slipped into unconsciousness, picturing Louis's face one last time.

______________<><><><><>Louis's P.O.V<><><><><>____________

I pulled out my phone, quickly dialing 112 and staring in horror at Harry. "Yes, my boyfriend has just gotten shot in the abdomen. Please send help!" I gave them the address before dropping down next to Harry and putting pressure on the wound, looking at Robin and Anne. They were just staring at Harry, eyes wide and mouths hanging open, I wanted to slap them. "Harry, babe, I love you too." I continued to stare at his parents with hatred in my eyes, "Did you think if you shot me, that it would make him happy? Did you think he would just move on and smile?" I shouted at them, sirens in the background getting closer, "He loves me and I love him, you two can't change that with a fucking gun." The front door that was closed, was suddenly thrown open and showing two men dress in blue jumpsuits. They quickly kneeled down next to Harry, one checked his pulse in his neck while the other removing my hand and replacing it with one of theirs.

"Jimmy, go get the back board and stretcher, I'll stay and keep pressure on the wound." The one man said, to the other who quickly ran out. The man in front of me had red hair that was slightly wild and had green eyes, that had a slight gray tint to them. "I am Ed, is this your brother?" The emergency response man, named Ed, asked me. In a way, I guess he was trying to keep me calm but it only caused the tears to start as I shook my head no. "Is he your best friend?"

"In a way, his my boyfriend." I said, Harry's body still lies motionlessly under Ed's hand, his parents still have not said a word. The other paramedic named Jimmy, came back pushing the stretcher before laying the back board on the floor next to Harry. Ed  removed his hand from the wound to roll Harry onto his side as Jimmy pushed the back board under him, then they picked him up sitting it on the stretcher. "Can I come with him?" I asked staring at end as Jimmy started to pull the stretcher out the door, Ed nodded his head before following Jimmy out the door. I stood up and started to walk out the door, heading towards the ambulance.