Back & betta

Hey you guys I'm so sorry I got my phone taken away and then I broke it anyways I should be updating all books regularly now.

Bradley Steven started a chat with: Maya Hart

Bradley Steven: Hey Maya

Maya Hart: oh hey! I met you at that red carpet after party, right?

Bradley Steven: yeah that right, im one of Olivia's friends.

Maya Hart: that's right, I remember, so what's up? Is there another party?

Bradley Steven: being famous tip #1: there's always a party somewhere.

Maya Hart: 😂 so I've noticed, I never know which ones are any good.

Bradley Steven: oh there's a few different ways to tell, if you wanna hang out sometime we can walk the streets of NY and I'll teach you how to recognize certain signs of good party invitations

Maya Hart: oh that sounds great! Yeah I'm about to go to a photo shoot but they said I should be done within 30 minutes.

Bradley Steven: being famous tip #2: photographers lie, it'll take you at least 3 hours to finish a good shoot

Maya Hart: should I be writing these down?!🤣 this is good stuff!

Bradley Steven: well with me around you won't need to write it down:)

Maya Hart: yeah, with you around

Maya Hart: thanks for showing me around! Learned a lot and can't wait to do it again!

♥️ 4,889
Comments:

Bradley Steven: Me too! I know it's soon but I can't imagine my life without you!

Maya Hart: I know, it's too bad I'm leaving tomorrow for my tour!

Bradley Steven: I totally agree I'm gonna miss you so much💞

Olivia Holt: hey genius why don't you just invite him?

Maya Hart: on the tour? Could I do that?

Olivia Holt: what's stopping you?

Maya Hart: well my agent said I could only bring two people, you and Zay...

Bradley Steven: 😂😂😂 you wanna take this one, Liv

Olivia Holt: That's just a formality, babe. They have to tell you that, but real world; you can bring as many people as you want.