BROTH AND DAGGER ADOPT A DOG (GONG WRONG????? IN THE HOOD)

It was a high temperature after noon when book was think about Diego.  She was confused on weather to get a rat or a dog.  She fowned loudly and called out too Danny.
"DAniEl" bork shouted confusionly. 
"Yeas my dame" denial came running to rokes feat. They live in a big palace.  It was omegal jacksons garbage disposal.  You could call it and upgord from dangers old house back at the park. 
"Baby I was wondering" broke thank agressivly
" I want a doge" nork had made her design and there was no Turing back now. 
"Ye bb I know u luu dat shit" and the deal was sealed.  The happy campers  were  getting a pupp.  When they went to the pound there was only won dog.  It was a white mini poodle named Roscoe.  He stinked like shit and was fat. 
"I want this doge iit looks like u Danielle" cork replied.  Ok bb we are taking him home.
"But dean u don't have any cha Ching $$$$" biscuit shrieked holding her white fluff. 
"I know bb it ok doe I got a plan" dustpan said with a confidence. 
"Hello sir" Danielle said to the pound man.
"How can I help you" the pound man said while clicking on his dell computer. 
"I was wondering if I could have this rat for no cha Ching" darkness said. 
"Oh um no sir that dog costs $3" said the pound man.  dehydropiandrosterone noticed that the pound man was not in fighting shape unlike him. 
"I'm going to rumble you now" Dylan raided. And with that dildo rumbled the pound man. And Beatrice got her dog.

Baptize called up her friend choly chain$.
"Hey choke I got a rat and it's better then ur one"
"No it's not u scallywag" Chalk replied with her eyebrows pointing furiously.

Then cheggle hang up.
"It's ok bb just smooch me" and then Dottie smooched broken. And Roscoe