Part 2

Tyonna's POV

So this Tiyanna chic looks exactly like me,has the same birth date as me,I wonder if we're twins cuz I know I was adopted. The assignment Miss Magnolia gave us is gonna be hard because I know nothing about my biological parents,I have a single parent who was disowned by her family because she decided to follow her heart(marry a man despite his ill-health). Damn does life have to be this compl...my chain of thoughts is interrupted by Tiyanna and her three friends.

"Hi there",says Tiya.

"Hi",I say back and smile.

"I'm Tiyanna,this here are my friends,Kari",she points towards the girl and the girl grimaces and smiles an obviously fake smile,"this is Javel",Javel gives me a three-finger wave and nods,"and Dajuan",Dajuan smiles and waves.

"Hi guys,I'm Tyonna,nice to meet you",I greet back.

"So are you new here?",Javel asks.

"Yeah"

"So where are you from?",Dajuan enquires.

"I live in "

"Isn't that the poor people's village?I mean you look the part",spits Kari.

I narrow my eyes at her and answer,"at least I'm not a bitch like you",then I raise my right eyebrow.

The boys laugh and Tiya looks amused,Kira looks like she could swallow me whole😂.

"Anyways,which school did you go to last term?",Tiya asks after a while.

"I used to go to St Dickens Comprehensive School together with my bestie,she couldn't come today,she's sick".

"Ew!no wonder you behave like a dick.You're from the dick scho-""Kira enough with the bitchy attitude!Geez what's wrong with you!?",Tiya yells at Kira.

"No Tiya,what's wrong with you being all nice and chatty today?You know that's not how we welcome new comers.You've been acting weird today,are you okay?",Kira asks Tiya who looks to be both sad and angry.

"Bitch just leave me alone,what's wrong with yall people on my case today,geez!",Tiya huffs and runs out of class.I'm just utterly confused by all these actions,the boys are just awkwardly  standing there,Kira just folds her arms over her chest and the situation is just awkward.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

The final bell rings.Saved by the bell.

Tiyanna's POV

I run out of class with tears in my eyes.I'm just depressed and confused right now.The rude Queen B is just not really me,it's a mask I wear at school.I'm afraid people will take advantage of me,my brother's friend,Fayard,has been taking advantage of me and raping me since I was four.I'm afraid to tell because he's severely brainwashed me,made me believe I'm just wortless,made me believe that it's my fault he does what he does to me,he rapes me because I have vitiligo,he threatens to kill me if I do tell,he says if I tell my brother is gonna hate me.The bell rings signalling the school's over for the day.I run out of the bathroom after cleaning my face and reapplying my makeup,removing my eye contacts since my eyes are irritated and wearing my spectacles.I walk to the parking lot and quickly spot our family car.I get in and find my parents in there,I smile widely and give them hugs and kisses.

"Hi mama na papa,what are you doing here?",I squeal out of joy.I love my parents but we spend little to no time  since they are always busy,but they ALWAYS make it a point we eat dinner every night as a family.

"Hey sunshine,we missed spending time together with you and the twins",says mama.

"Yeah sweetheart,that's why we're going to have lunch together,and go bowling for a few hours",my papa joins in.

"That would be great",I smile but my smile fades as fast as it  came.

"What's wrong baby?"...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Cliffing the hanger😉