Chapter 47

Robert POV

I woke up next to Robyn and there was a trash can next to the bed full of vomit. That shit was nasty as hell.

I cleaned up everything and went in the bathroom and looked under the sink for a new toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before taking off my pants leaving me in basketball shorts and my shirt.

Robyn woke up and went to her room. I sat down for a minute to gather my thoughts. I had a banging ass headache and I didn't remember shit from last night. I just laid back and relaxed for a little while. My stomach was hurting like hell and my throats was burning.

"You okay", Robyn asked coming back in the room. She had on different clothes now and she looked like she had took a shower.

"Hell no. I'm fucked over", I said making her laugh.

"Booboo your super loud right now", I said.

"Sorry", she said as her laughter died down.

"Come on so I can cook you something to eat."

I got up and felt dizzy but kept walking anyway. I realized that was a mistake when I got to the stairs and missed a step making me fall down every damn step.

"Aahhhhh fuck", I yelled while everybody laughed.

"Damn. That boy still drunk", Marlon said holding his stomach from laughing so hard.

"What the fuck bro? You good", Dylan asked helping me up.

"Hell nah didn't you just see him fall", Craig said quoting All About The Benjamins.

"That's my favorite part of that movie", Robyn said going around me.

I walked to the kitchen and sat down at the island smelling the scent of food.

"Who cooked", Robyn asked looking at all the food on the stove.

"I did", Kesha said coming in the kitchen with everybody else.

"Thank you. Usually Marlon just waits until I get up to cook him breakfast."

"I was the first person up and I had a bad headache so I just made breakfast for everybody."

"Last night was freaking crazy", Craig said holding his head in his hands.

"I don't remember shit", Dylan said

"Oh my goodness. You guys were out of it. I'll never go to another party with y'all again", Sade said making me a plate of food.

"My body hurts", Craig said.

"You did a triple back flip off the roof and landed in the jumper", Sadé said.

"You almost didn't make it", Kesha said laughing.

"Kesha you weren't any better. You were being so gay last night and you kept just fading in and out. Dylan was trying to talk to you and you just stared at the window. Marlon told you to move so he could bring Craig inside and you just stood there."

"You had to carry me in here", Craig asked Marlon.

"Yea. I should've let you sleep in the car."

"You guys are so unfair. Daedae little bitty self had to make sure all y'all were good and y'all probably acted an ass", Robyn said.