Plots and wishes.

I have heard a lot of rumors about Vampires and mythical creatures. That they are ruthless, uncaring beings, who would drink you dry in a seconds. However now I know differently. That all the rumors are all made up, and untrue. Why should they not be? Master Jaden is not like that. He is very caring master.

Thoughts from Marcel.

Vampire herald in Camula's kingdom.

Axel's p.o.v.

Axel sighed deeply, while looking at all the turmoil who was happening all around him. He was in the infirmary. He was treated by Sarina, who was doing a check up on him. She wanted to make sure all the poison was gone from his system. However even being in the infirmary didn't mean that he couldn't hear the loud voices and turmoil who was happening all around the resistance's headquarter. Axel sighed again and tried remembering the events that happened earlier on. Axel and his crew, who was Pegasus, Syrus,Chumley and Mokuba, had appeared here with the ring. Actually right in front of Kaiba, who had gotten really surprised by their appearance. Axel would surely have found it funny, if it wasn't for the emergence they were having. Axel and the others had quickly explained the situation and now everyone was running around like crazy. They needed to get ready for the infiltration on the Penitentiary. Axel rubbed his cheek a little. Delivering that message, hasn't been without bruises. Kaiba had slammed Axel with such a hard knuckle that Axel had been worried that his jaw was dislocated. Axel had never seen Kaiba that angry before either.

"You were supposed to protect her!" Kaiba had yelled at him. "You were the one who should have been caught. Not her..".

Axel was sure he would have yelled more terrible stuff at him, if it wasn't for the fact that Sartorius and Robot Crowler had grabbed him, and dragged him away, so he could cool off. Not that the words hadn't been true. Axel would gladly have taken Tara's place. Everything so that Tara could live on. He had sworn eternal allegiance to Tara after all.

"I believe the poison is gone Axel" Sarina then said and smiled "Your body is in tip top shape as usual". At that Axel smiled a little. He was proud of keeping his physically appearance. He was a warrior after all.

"Thanks Sarina" he then said and bowed his head in respectful manor. "I will do everything to pay you back".

"Just bring Tara back to us, and we are even" Sarina replied with a little smile "I do miss having the happy, ongoing Tara here".

Axel nodded. He missed Tara too. However he also knew they would soon see each other again. The question was just on how. In the Penitentiary where they saved her, or as one of Camula's vampires. Then he left the Infirmary.

Time skip.

"So this is what you see in my future?" Axel then questioned "Me, doing a lot of battles. It doesn't come as a surprise".

"Well I am sorry young man, but you are a warrior. It is not like it is avoidable not to fight" Sartorius said with a little smirk and looked at the tarot cards on the table. Axel sighed, but nodded slightly.

"I wouldn't have it differently, but..".

"You just want to be sure your lines follows Tara's" Sartorius interrupted him and smiled "I know, but the future is not set in stone. Your destiny inherits a lot of battles, and at some point you are gonna make a hard decision". Axel eyes widened. That made him rather puzzled.