I Think We're Alone Now

It was strange.

Sitting in a corner with nothing but a cigarette and his guitar in hand, all he could hear was the thunderous applause and screams of teens.

He was supposed to stay behind the stage waiting for his call to go out with his guitar and play his solo, but then again, where was his band?

He never had to wait unless he was playing as a guest in someone else's show.

It was then when he caught a glimpse of red hair, but it wasn't him. Slash could hear the song and wondered if he signed to do it in one of his drunken moments, (he had lots of them).
It sounded like those songs from the mall, like something a teenage girl would hear, but not him...

Then he paid attention to the song and started humming involuntary.

I think we're alone now,
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now,
The beating of our hearts is the only sound.

Ok, It was catchy.

It wasn't very manly, very rock and roll like him.

Look at the way we gotta hide what we're doin'
'Cause what would they say
If they ever knew
And so we're

Because he was a tough man, he liked Zeppelin, Motörhead, Aerosmith, and a shit ton of bands for dudes like him.

Wait...

Was that song talking about his relationship with certain someone?

Just when he was thinking how lame he was going to be seen for playing that, a guy from the staff approached him.

"Hey man, it's your turn."

He nodded and did as he was told, though he had no idea what he was supposed to play.