C h a p t e r 7

Please refrain from speaking/typing bad words be it in english or filipino. I don't tolerate swearing or the use of foul language and I suggest for us to be good influences to those younger than us even through words. Thank you!
-- Or change it with FOOD!

C h a p t e r 7

Yoongi arrived in the apartment a few days later. I couldn't care less but still manage to be a 'wife'. Well, I don't know how this will turn out but the heck. I don't care anymore.

I just finished eating and got up to clean my plates. I didn't bother waiting for Mr. Suga to finish his meal. Even if it has been a week since he got home, I could not have courage to speak to him. Let alone ask who the girl was, but I think he gets the point.

I wish Hoseok was here, at least if he was the one I am mad at, I know that he will never shut up until I give in to him.

I sat down in front of my vanity mirror and my routine. It has become a habit now and I feel much better when I tend to myself like this. I might be having a hard time being Yoongi's wife but at least my skin is healthy.

"MOMMY!" I heared Jaeyoon call out. I got out of thw masters' bedroom and went to her who was in their room.

"What happened here?" I asked her.

"Yoonjae, put gum on my hair!" She cried and hugged me. I patted her back and noticed the lump of hair that was clearly pulled a prank on.

I sighed. That mischievous boy. "Let's get it off you hair okay?" Jaeyoon nidded and we went to the bathroom.

We spent a good hour getting the gum off her hair and when we were finished, we both got out to look for Yoonjae.

We found him watching 'Adventure Time' while his father was busy writing on his notebook. Probably lyrics and stuff.

"Yoonjae." I called out. He froze and I saw Yoongi look at us from his work.

"Y-yes Mommy?" He asked.

I looked at him and to his sulking twin and sighed. "Explain to mommy why you put a gum on your sister's hair."

He began to fidget with his fingers and look down and pouted. "We were just playing."

I looked at Jaeyoon and then back to Yoonjae. "Tell your sister you're sorry."

He shook his heas to disagree with me. "Yoonjae. Now." He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Yoonjae, come on. Tell sister you're sorry and you wouldn't do it again." I said.

"Sorry. I won't do it again." Yoonjae said and ran towards their shared bedroom.

Two sulking kids again. I sighed heavily. I shot up when Jaeyoon nudged me and let go of her hand. She ran after her brother.

I crossed my arms and walked to the balcony to get some fresh air. When I got there, I closed my eyes and just sighed again.

What was I thinking? What am I even doing with my life?

I felt movement behind me and I was sure that it was Yoongi. He stood a little farther from me but leaned on the balcony railing.

We spent a good while just standing there, not talking. I placed a palm on my head and just closed my eyes. I didn't want to talk to Yoongi. The hurt of seeing him with another girl was still fresh.

He cleared his throat. "A bit chilly, tonight."

I closed my eyes tightly and breathed in the cold air. Please, Yoongi stop talking to me. Please.