Chapter 7

Alice's POV

"Were not going to be fuck buddies!" I screamed shoving Micah's chest as he laughed. "Micah that isn't funny! Don't fuck with my feelings you ass!" I screamed feeling my eyes get hot.

"Alice.. I wouldn't do tha-" Micah said starting to say, but I interrupted him.

"You already are, your making a joke of this." I snapped crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm leaving, don't know when I'll be back." I mumbled slamming the open and quickly walking out of the back room, grabbing my purse and phone.

"Where ya goin?" Jackson asked me, with furrowed eyebrows as he had paused his Xbox game.

"I'm going to see my dad." I said getting off the bus.

"Ali! Wait!" I heard Micah scream from behind me, making me stop but not look behind me.

"I wasn't planning on playing with your feelings.. I wasn't, I wouldn't do that to you, your my best friend and I love you." He said stepping forward and cupping my cheeks.

"Micah.. I love you.. I do.. but I honestly think we should just stay friends.." I said looking down, as his hands dropped from my face and grabbed my hand, picking up my bracelet that we made with eachother when we were 7.

"Best friends forever, right?" He asked looking at me, then leaned over and kissed my nose. "This never happened." I whispered, hugging him quickly, before running off to my daddy's bus.

I needed to see my daddy...