Day One

Day One

"Today's the day!" I squealed dancing on my bed as my alarm went off to the song "Run". Today I was going to my first concert. The artists I was going to see was BTS. I was extremely excited. BTS is a korean pop band made up of some very talented and very nice looking boys.

"Kelsy!" My mom threw open my door. "Stop yelling and get ready to go, Elsa is going to be here in about an hour."

"Sorry Mom." I apologized turning my alarm off.

So you're probably wondering how I became obsessed with BTS. Well, let me tell you. I have been fangirling over BTS for about two years. My best friend, Elsa, had introduced me to them. I wasn't that interested at first but, one day I looked up their music video "War of Hormone" and I realized that dang they were really good. After a couple days of studying who was who, listening to every song I could find, and binge watching all of the English sub videos on YouTube I realized I had became a huge fangirl. I even had started buying ordering merchandise online. I had all of the members sweatshirts with their name and birthdate on it. I also had a couple tshirts with their band name on it.

The day was April 1st, 2017 I had been waiting for this concert for about a year. Elsa and I were investigating when they were going to come to the states for a concert. As soon as we saw that they were coming about a year later we realized we had to go. We immediately started pooling money together. After about four months of purely saving and no spending any money we came across we had enough money to afford normal tickets. We decided if it only took that long to save money we might as well save up more money to get v.i.p. tickets. Another two months later we had met our goal and had enough money for the v.i.p. Tickets.

"Alright now, where did I put my phone?" I looked to my right and noticed my cellphone had somehow gotten on the floor. I picked it up and noticed it had about 10 text alerts. I laughed as I opened up my phone.

The background I had chosen killed me every time I saw it. The background was a picture of Namjoon in a flower crown. I really couldn't help myself when it came to Asian boys in flower crowns.

The multiple of texts were from Elsa. I was too lazy to check them and reply so I called her instead. She picked up on the second ring.

"Today's the day Kels!" She yelled on the other end. I laughed and made my way to the bathroom.

"It is!" I replied with the same enthusiasm. I put her on speaker then set the phone on the counter.

"I actually get to meet Jin!" She squealed. Elsa had been in love with Jin since day one. Every time she saw a picture of him she would grab me and almost rip what she was holding onto. One time she was holding onto my hair. You can imagine how much that hurt.

"I know I'm super excited that we get to meet all of them." I had started to put my brown and caramel highlighted hair into two little buns on top of my head.

"Oh, all of them, are you sure you're not looking forward to meeting a certain someone." I felt a blush beginning to creep across my face.

"Oh Rapmonster." Elsa began to teasingly mock me, her voice an octave higher. "I just love you so much can I have your children?"

I laughed with a snort. "Yes, that's exactly how my first conversation is going to go down with him. And yeah, I'm pretty excited to meet Rapmon."

"So I'm picking you up right?" Elsa asked while I had started brushing my teeth.

"I mean I can't drive so I was hoping you would." I answered with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Ew what are you doing?" She asked with a disgusted tone.