Chapter 4: Like a BOSS

Chapter 4

I hopped off of my skateboard and entered my home. As usual my mum wasn't there. She's always to 'busy' for me, but I know that she is trying to avoid me. It hurts but I learnt to just get over it and get on with my life.

I lazily walked up stairs and took a nice relaxing bath and thought back to what happened.

That bitch got what she deserved, she thinks everyone is going to bow down to her feet. But not me, I'm different yeah I'm different. 2 Chainz. Aha.

Anyways, it was really weird how when I entered everyone started sniffing like dogs or something. And when I broke the slut's hand, it just popped into place. Weird...

Well what a strange Saturday.

I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I picked out a bra and knickers (it's means panties). I put on my underwear and looked in the mirror. I have quite a nice figure but I don't look beautiful. I have blonde with brown highlights waist length hair and sparkly hazel/green eyes. I really love my tribal tattoo on my ankle that goes up onto my knee.

I entered my walk in closet and put on black shorts and a red tank top. I took of the towel on my head and let my hair air dry.

I sat on the neon green couch and watched Breaking Bad all the way from season 1 to the end of season 3. This is my second time watching this.

I noticed that the time was 10pm. I'm absolutely knackered.

I stumbled to my bed and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I threw my alarm at the wall and heard cracks. This always happens to me! Well I'm gonna have to buy a new alarm today.

I literally crawled out of bed and went into the shower to wake me up. I washed my self in my apple scented shampoo and conditioner.

Ahhh refreshing...

I dried my body and put on a maroon crop top, black skater skirt, maroon converses and a black beanie. I left my hair in its natural waves. I applied some mascara and did wing with eyeliner. I finished off the look with some baby lips.

I left my tattoos noticeable so I look like a badass! Yah Get Meh? Oh god I'm so hilarious! No? alright okay.

I'm so weird. -_-

I didn't feel like skating today so I'm just going to take my car.

I grabbed my phone, my wallet and keys and put them in my brown satchel
I went downstairs and quickly ate breakfast because it was 2pm and I also need to buy school stuff.

Once I exited my house, I closed the door and entered my baby aka white range rover.

I drove around the town and then finally found Walmart.

I parked my car and started making my way into the supermarket.

I bought sketchbooks, pencils, notebooks, textbooks, calculater and everything you need for school.

I payed for everything and I walked out the supermarket. Suddenly, the blonde bimbo from yesterday appeared behind me and thought it would be funny to push me from behind. I tripped but I didn't fall over, that would be embarrassing.

I turned around and came to face to the bitch and her minions. I looked down at their clothes and cringed in disgust. They were were wearing skirts that could be mistaken for a belt, a thin see through tank top that you could see their overly large plastic boobs, 6inch heels. Their faces were caked with makeup and their bleached hair just made it 10x more disgusting. They looked like cheap prostitutes!

"Which one of you sluts pushed me" I said. "I did" queen of the sluts said. "okey" I said punch her square in the face. She looked at me outraged and spat "fuck you, whore". "The only whore here is you" I said chuckling slightly.

I walked off looking like a BOSS! I smirked evilly. They won't know what hit them tomorrow.

................................................................

Thanks you all for reading, please spread the word about my book! Thank you so much!!!!Love you all and don't worry, I'm getting to the rejection soon!!!