Chapter 2

-(Y/N) Pov-

You woke up in your bed stretching and getting out of bed. You put you slippers on and made your bed. It was six in the mourning, pretty early for school. You brushed my teeth and hair and got into your school uniform. You made tea and put it into your travel mug. You made your lunch today, you usually buy it, but today you got up pretty early. You made an easy bento and put it into your school shoulder bag. You grabbed (F/B) (favourite book) off the shelf, grabbed your bag and put it over your shoulder. You grabbed your keys and opened the door closing it behind OY and locked it. You had the umbrella in your bag in case you bump into Daichi at school since he's in third year as well. You put on your coat and put your house keys inside the pocket.

You walked out of the girls dorm reading your (F/B). You walked around people since you walk fast, never taking your eyes off your book. It's like you had a third eye so you can read and see your surroundings. You felt someone tap your shoulder and you looked away from your book and looked behind you to see who it was.

It was Nao. She had a smiling face of course. "(Y/N)-chan! Your here pretty early!" She said. "I could say so yourself." You said and gave Nao a smile. "What?! No I'm not!" She said pouting. "You're a very bad liar, you know that? And your always almost late for school every Mourning because you like to sleep longer and you say you 'fast' doing your routine in the mourning." You said. "And besides, I'm always at school before you or most of the students are here. Besides the soccer team who have practice really early in the mourning." You said. Nao sighed in defeat knowing what you said was all true. "Nao, why are you here early anyways?" You asked. "Umm... well... I couldn't get much sleep last night...." she said trailing off and looking away. "Nao!" You said.

"You know staying up late is bad, every time you do you fall asleep in class!" You said acting like your her mother.
"I'm sorry! It's just I was so excited for tomorrow that I couldn't sleep!" She said acting guilty. "Baka! I don't know what's going to happen when you live by yourself." You said shaking your head and sighing. "Well gotta go Nao! See tomorrow!" You said walking away from Nao.
'I swear, I don't know why I worry so much about that girl.' You thought walking into the school building.

You made it to the third floor and opened your locker. You grabbed your indoor shoes and took off your outside shoes. And put your outside shoes into your locker. You took off your coat and put it in as well. You closed your locker and grabbed you bag from off the ground. You walked towards your class that's at the end of the hall and you had to pass all of the other year 3 classes. You passed 3-A but looked inside of the classroom and saw someone inside. You walked in to get a better look at the person.

There standing there was Daichi. You knocked on the classroom door not to be rude. You startled Daichi and he looked in your direction. You opened your shoulder bag and took out his umbrella. "Umm.... here." You said handing him the Umbrella. He looked shocked first but then put a smile on his face and gladly took him umbrella back. "So your the girl from last night?" He asked. You nodded your head. "How did you know who I am and what class I am?" He asked.

"Well... for starters, your one of the top three boys in the school, and second, Nao talks about you a lot." You said. "Nao? So you know her?" He asked. "Yeah, me and her are friends, I'm actually going to help her tomorrow to move. Although I don't think living alone is a great idea for her, since she can't even make it to school on time." You said chuckling. He laughed as well. "That sounds like Nao, and I agree with you." He said smiling.

"Well her friends are my friends." He said. You nodded. "I guess so..." you trailed off. He didn't notice you trail off, and that was a good thing. "Well I gotta get to class! See ya Daichi!" You said turning around. "Wait!" He said putting his hand on your shoulder. You turned around to look at him. "What is it?" You asked. "I didn't get your name, since you already know who I am, I don't know who you are." He said.

"It's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." You said giving him a smile. "Well then, see you later (L/N)." He said. "Just call me (Y/N)." You said. You walked out of the classroom and into the hall. You continued reading your (F/B) and went into your classroom and took your seat.

The bell soon rang indicating it was Lunch. You grabbed your bag and left the classroom and towards the Cafeteria. When you got there you sat down at a table and took out your bento from your bag. clapping your hands together and bowing. "Shokuji ni kansha shimasu!" (Thank you for the meal!) You said and started eating.
"(Y/N)-chan!" You heard someone yell. You looked up to see Nao, Marina, and Mitsuishi coming your way. You waved to them and they all came to the table and sat down eating their lunches.

"(Y/N)-chan! You made a lunch!" Said Marina. "Yeah, I got up pretty early today and decided to make one instead of buying one." You said taking a bite from your bento. "Can I have a little bit of your food! I want to taste (Y/N)-chains cooking!" Mitsuishi said moving his hand to your bento. "Baka!" You yelled and smacked his hand away from your food with your chop sticks. He rubbed his hand because you hit it pretty hard. "Eat your own lunch Baka."
You said and went back to eating. "Your a feisty one, aren't you
(Y/N)-chan..." Mitsuishi mumbled. "What was that? I couldn't hear you?" You asked. "Nothing.." he said. You heard him loud and clear, just wanted him to repeat what he said, knowing that he's kind of scared of you.

You smiled knowing you won and you spent eating the rest of your lunch without any more problems......