#21 Carey Price - Montreal Canadiens (2)

A/n
Requested by hockeysister8131 hope you like it.

You woke up early in the morning to pain in your stomach. You were nine months pregnant and knew you had just gone into labor. You glanced at the alarm clock and saw it was three in the morning.

"Carey. Carey get up!" you said, shaking your husband. He opened his eyes and looked up at you.

"Is it time?" he asked, quickly sitting up. You nodded.

"Get the boys," you said. Carey quickly got up and went out of the room. You got up and grabbed your back from the closet and went downstairs. Carey and the fours boy were there. Ben, who was 14 and the oldest. Jayden who was 10. Jaxon who was six and Kyle who was three.

"Get in the car," Carey said.

"Why?" Jaxon asked.

"Just go," Carey said. The boys nodded and went out to the car. Carey helped you to the car and into the front seat.

"Mama why did we have to get up so early?" Kyle asked.

"Because your brother or sister decided it was the right time to meet her family," you replied between heavy breaths. When you got to the hospital the six of you went inside.

"You four stay in the waiting room. Ben watch your brothers," Carey said. Ben nodded and they went to the waiting room. A doctor brought you and Carey to a room.

***

"It's a girl!" the doctor said. A nurse took the baby and went out of the room.

"Good job Megan, you did so good," Carey said. You smiled, trying to catch your breath. The nurse came back holding the baby in a pink blanket. She handed her to you. All the pain you were feeling had vanished.

"She's perfect," you said quietly. She looked up at you with bright blue eyes.

"I'll get the boys," Carey said and left. A few minutes later he came back in the room. The boys crowded around your bed. They boys stared at her, fascinated.

"What's her name?" a nurse asked you.

"McKenna Nichole Price," you said. The nurse wrote it down on the birth certificate and gave it to Carey.

"Ben, want to hold her?" you asked Ben. He nodded. He held his arms out and you gave her to him. Kyle started crying.

"What's wrong Kyle?" you asked.

"She's so small I want her to stay like that forever!" he cried.

"Awww," you said. You smiled, happy at what your family has become.