chapter 7

Y/N POV

" thank you " ivan told the uber and payed, we got off the car and walked to the front door. When i was about to open the door, Ivan stopped me.

" we weren't done " he said grabbing my waist and leaning in.

"thirsty much " I said holding him back and smiling.

" what , you don't want to kiss me " he said pinning me to the wall.

" you barely know me and you tryna make out already " I said laughing.

"I know but you didn't felt that spark when we kiss " he said grabbing my chin.

" I mean yeah I did , but let's get to know each other more " I said putting my arms around his neck.

" alright , but can I have one more kiss" he said .

" yeah " I said biting my lip.

We both leaned in and kissed, I felt a spark again , he wanted tongue entrance but I didn't let him. Before leaning back, I bit his bottom lip lightly. He smirked .

" tease " he said and let go of my waist and hold my hand and opened the door .

" how " I said laughing .

We walked in and went to the kitchen.

" Emilio wassup " Ivan said looking at Emilio eating cereal on the table.

" hey wassup " Emilio said looking at Ivan then at me .

" this is y/n , y/n this Emilio my brother" Ivan said.

" hey " I said smiling to Emilio .

" hey , aren't you from Santa Monica Pier last time " Emilio said looking at me .

" oh yeah I am " I said , chuckling , low key I'm kinda nervous because I'm with FAMOUS PEOPLE like come on , who wouldn't but I'm tryna act chill.

" call me sometime " Emilio said smirking and looking at Ivan's reaction.

" whatha hell , noo!" Ivan said pushing him and laughing.

" like friends !! " Emilio said ducking.

" No shes mine"  Ivan said and grabbing me from the waist .

I started laughing , this boys

" y'all dating already ?! " Emilio said in shock.

" nooo, we just friends" i said making Ivan let go of me .

" damn she friend zoned you !!! " Tessa said walking into the kitchen.

" hiii I'm Tessa " she said giving me a her hand to shake.

" oh hey I'm y/n " I said shaking her hand.

" aren't you the ghetto kids from Santa Monica Pier" she said laughing.

" umm some What " I said laughing.

" guess what happened today in the morning when we went to Starbucks!!" Ivan said

" oh my god " I said

" what happened " Emilio and Tessa said.

" y/n got into a fight with one of my fans ! " he said

" wait what , why " Tessa said looking at me.

" okay look, ivan and me we were sitting down talking, until this two girls come up to Ivan asking for pictures and asked for me to take the pics soo I did. I took the pictures  then she snatched her phone out of my hand  without saying thank you or thanks , she just mugged me and then rolled her eyes when I said your welcome so I got mad" I said

" she beat both of them " Ivan said .

" wow , you got a baddie "Tessa said telling Ivan.

Ivan started laughing and smirking at me. I just laughed .

" nahh , it just they didn't respect me " I said .

" Sooo about that number " Emilio said .

" Emilio !!!"  Ivan said.

" whatt!! I'll get it later then " Emilio said looking at me and started laughing and Ivan just rolled his eyes.
*****************************************
Hope you like this :)))
Favorite and comment if you like it and what do you want to happen next 😊