Don't Try Me

Gail Kim's POV

I woke up next to Roman. This wasn't where I wanted to be. Quite frankly, I missed Jon Moxley I wasn't even sure who Dean Ambrose was. He definitely showed his true colors the night we crashed his house warming with Naomi.

I mean he does like women of color, but I would never have imagined him with a black woman. I mean Jon is a really good dude, I am just sad things ended the way they did.

This wasn't my first time messing around with Roman either, but that wouldn't be something I tell Jon.

With the draft coming up next week, I wasn't sure if I would be on the same show as Jon anymore. We never talked, but I would make my move on his soon. I like exactly what he likes, and I would get him back.

Roman sat on the side of the bed, looking at his phone. He seems agitated and I know it had to be because of his wife. I couldn't understand why the man was even married. Sure, they had beautiful children, but Roman is a hoe. He's always been one, that's why it was so easy to create friction between them.

"I have to leave to do  Smackdown tonight. You should come, because they are all going to hate me after you forced me to crash their home warming party. What is your obsession with Naomi?"

"I am not obsessed with her, but she has no business dating him. She does this to get back at me."

I glared my eyes at him. "You sound like you like her. I know you guys smashed in the past, but was there more?"

"Nah." Roman brushed it off.

At Smackdown LIVE!

Naomi's POV

I had to spill all the tea for Nattie cause she missed the party. She had to take her cats to the vet, and she didn't want to leave Florida.

"So, what happened? Cause I heard your boo went ham on Roman."

"So you obviously know the bs that happened between us down there at FCW. This was way before Jimmy. It was a one-night thing, and then he blocked as well as ignored me. So, I moved on with my life. You know he was telling Jimmy all kinds of lies. So now, he's trying to get into Dean's head. Well, he brought Gail as his date."

Nattie gasped. "Shut up!" She covered her mouth, surprised at what I was telling her.

"Girl, yes! Dean.. or should I say, Jon Moxley.. was not having it. I've never seen him like that. Apparently, when he gets really smashed he goes back to his old ways of Jon Moxley. I am not sure I like this "persona"." I continued to eat my food at catering.

"Damn, I should have been there. Did you fight Gail?"

"Girl, no but I will handle her tonight."

"You know she's just doing this to get in the title picture."

"It doesn't matter.. I will handle my business."

Dean strolled up to our table. "What are you ladies talking about? Oh Nay, I need to talk to you in private about something." He looked at Nattie, and then me.

"What's up?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and we went into the hallway. "There is talk that I will be moved to Raw."

"What? Why? Why are they trying to split us up?" I was confused by this whole thing. I couldn't be without Dean, and now that we live together I definitely want to remain on the same roster as him. I don't want to go to RAW, I want to keep my Smackdown title, and be here.

"I am not sure. I am not trying to make a big deal about it since I really don't want to piss them off. But, I can't be a day away from you."

"Me either. I need to remain with you. I am in love with you."

"Same babe." He kissed my forehead, my nose, and my lips like he always does.

"Yeah, they are talking about a brief shield reunion. But, I am past being in a stable, I love being on my own."

"I guess we have to wait until Raw to see what will happen. I am going to be nervous all week."

"It's crazy when people try to tear you apart. I just don't get why people can't just let us be happy."

"I know.. this whole brand split gives more talent spotlight, but I just can't be without you."

Gail walked up clapping. "Well, if it isn't the happy couple. You guys are so in love. It makes me sick." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Jonny, I am sure you remember how good I am in the bed. When you get tired of her call me. Roman doesn't mind sharing me."

"Gail, you did realize you never meant anything to Dean right. I am his girlfriend, the love of his life. You will always just be a side chick baby." Dean stood behind me holding my waist, kissing on my neck.

Gail pushed me, and I laughed at her. "You really want to pop off tonight. Baby, you need to get in line to get in the ring with the champ. Honestly, you're not qualified to start shit with me for to be in the title picture.

She stepped closer to me. "You know Roman was right about you. You are nothing but a whore. You eased your way out of Roman's bed, and married his cousin. Wow, that is really crazy, and now you are dating his former best friend."

Before I could even say anything, Dean interrupted. "You are one to talk when I used to share you with Seth all the time. Let's not even go there. You are just mad that I actually claim Naomi, and I never saw you like that."

I wanted to pick Gail's face off the ground since she clearly has lost her mind thinking she could talk to me like that. "I think you dropped something." I pointed to the ground. "Your whole face bish." I got in her face. "Don't ever come to my place of residence with that bs, and newsflash Roman is just using you to get to us." Dean and I left her standing there speechless.

A/N: hey lovies!! This was a quick filler chapter, smut coming soon!!!
Shoutout to my lovies  !! Please go follow / read their books NOW!!! - Ms. Phoenix 💋😈
sweetheartlola Weirdom4Life pluto_freebandz moaningroman lunatic_mode1 BanditAngelsWorld MsJordan107 Buttons220
CharreignsQueen1 DwayneJohnsonTrash
joe96roman The1stPYT Fivefootxo KhysheekaDelores  TheLegitEmpire RomanReignsGirl ridingmoxley _balorsqueen balorbaby ThelovelyAngels -lunaticfringe