Ten

Ashley's POV

I'm honored Ashley. Kristen said. I got a call from Ethan but I was busy so I couldn't answer the phone. So I texted him.

Text

ME:hey whats wrong.

Ethan: checking up on my baby girl.

ME: aww

Ethan: love you babe

ME : love you bye

Ethan:bye

Meredith's POV

I can't believe Ashley and I our friends even though I was with her future husband. I felt really bad about it but yet I still really love Ethan. I want the best for Ethan so I'm not going to be in their way. Well it might be hard but I just don't know if I can do it.

Ethans POV

Meredith is going to mess with Ashley and me. I thought. I got a call from Grayson. Hey gray.I said. Hey man how are you. Good you.I said. Good but Meredith is posting really hot photos of Ashley and Kristen with some other guy. Gray said. Who.I asked. I don't know him. Gray said. Where are they at. I asked. They are at Ashley's house. Gray said. Thanks Grayson. I said. I hung up and ran to Ashley's since her house is two blocks away from my house. I knocked on her door and she took a while to answer the door. Hi Ethan. Kristen said as she opened the door. Hi is Ashley here? I asked. yes why. Kristen asked. Because I'm her boyfriend. I said. Congratulations Ethan. She said. Can I come in. I said. Yes. Kristen said. I came in and saw Meredith and Ashley taking shots. Ethan....Ashley said. What's this? I asked. We were drinking and Meredith invited him. Kristen said. Come on Ashley. I said. She looked at me and got up. Ethan...hey. Ashley said. Let's go. I said. I can't I live here. She said. Well Meredith and Kristen can you guys go home and take him with you. I said. Ok bye Ethan. Meredith said. They left and Ashley grabbed my arm signaling for me to go with her. Come Ethan I have a surprise for you. She said. I followed her and she turned around and wrapped her legs around my torso. Ethan I love you. Ashley said. I want you. She said. Ashley your drunk. I said. No I'm sober. She said. Come Ethan. She said. I went to her room and she tugged on my shirt. I took my shirt off and Ashley started kissing my neck.

Ashley's POV

I kissed Ethan's neck then he dropped me on the bed. Ethan are you ready? I asked. Yes are you? Ethan asked. Yes Ethan. I said.
We just drank cranberry juice and played jenga😂😂*wink,wink*

Ethan's POV

I woke up and Ashley was gone. I got dressed and went downstairs. I seen Ashley's mom cooking breakfast. Hi Ashley's mom. I said as she turned around to face me. Hi Ethan, call me Sarah. She said. Ok. I said. Were is Ashley? I asked. She is upstairs in the shower. She said. Ok. I said as I walked back into Ashley's room and layed on her bed.

Sorry for not writing. Long ones coming.