Last day of school

It's finally the last day of school, I told my friends.  I know, all of them replied excitedly.  So what are you guys going to do this summer I asked.  Bella and Riley said they were going to a concert together.  Imari said that she was gonna go to New York with her family.  And Kristyn said she was gonna go to the beach and spend some time with her boyfriend, Aaron.

So basically everyone had something excited planned for their summer except for me, I said sadly.  Don't be too sad Rona, Kristyn said as she put a hand over my shoulder.  Yeah, I mean sometimes just laying down in your bedroom and eating a whole tub of ice-cream is better than doing nothing, right.  Riley said in a reassuring voice.  At least that's what I do she mumbled.  We all laughed at that last part.

Just as we were about to put our stuff away, the bell rang which caused us to go our separate ways since we all took different classes.  The next class that I had was History, which is the most boring class of the day but, luckily it was the last class left before it was finally the beginning of Summer Break.  So I sat down in my seat which was next to my crush's seat, his name was Hayden, he had the most beautiful eyes, they were as blue as the ocean and he had the most toned arms.  Class had already started but, I was too focused on him that I wasn't even focused on the lecture that our teacher was lecturing to us.  It's kind of sad that it's the last day of school since we don't get to see each other again until next year.  We are really good friends but, he doesn't know that I like him.  Well at least I don't think he does.   I hope he doesn't.  What if he does????  So many things were going through my mind right now that I hadn't even noticed the whole class was staring at me, even Hayden.  Ughhhh I was probably saying that stuff out loud.  So I just said sorry and gave Mr. Walker a weak smile.  

A few minutes have passed and finally the bell rang.  Everyone was running out of the door at full speed including Mr. Walker.  And,  of course being the me that hates large crowds.  I was the last one to get out.  Once I got out of the school building I spotted my friends and joined them to say my goodbyes.