cold and snow

For once I had to be honest with my own, very gay self.

I liked this boy way too much.

He stood outside the small wooden lodge, facing the valley. I'd like to say that he lighted up the sad and snowy scenery but he was just as cold as the freezing nature.

Silver hair slightly moving in a light wind which was coming from the mountains. Grey jeans. White sweater. Snow-white skin.

I watched him from a window of the warm lodge for ages and he just stood there in cold snow.

He had no jacket. No winter clothes whatsoever. He had to be so cold... I wanted to take his cold fingers into my hands. I wanted to warm him up.

I didn't know how he would react but I also couldn't just sit inside. I put on my winter shoes and took my coat.

When I oppened the door I began to question my whole life. Why the hell did I have to fall in love with this crazy winter freak?

The moment I stepped outside I got hit incredibly cold and freezing air. I had no idea how he could withstand it for this whole time.

I took a few steps towards him.

What if he sends me back?

I shook my head. No. I'll just give him my jacket. How could he hate me for trying to hepl?

„Hey," I said quietly.

He turned his ice cold eyes to me.

I gulped. This always made me weak. I could literally feel my knees trembling.

„You need something?" he asked me as I stared at him.

Why did I do that? I knew what he looked like. I knew how beautiful he was. So why did I always stare like it was the first time seeing him?

„Hey. Stop staring at me."

I finally snapped out off it.

„Ehm. I brought you a jacket." I stared at the ground as I handed it to him.

He didn't take it. „I don't need your help."

I looked up and didn't know how to react.

I should've stayed inside...

„Geez..." he sighted. „It's your jacket."

"Why is that a problem?"

„You're so damn tiny, it won't fit me."

This was it.

The way he said these words got me so weak. I wanted to throw myself on him. Kiss him. Feel him. Warm him.

But I couldn't.

So I just stared again.

„Geez, why are you staring at me like this? You look like wounded animal..."

That's because I am...

„Do you want me to leave?" I asked. My whole body was already shaking from the cold and waiting for his answer made it even worse. I was still so nervous around him.

„No. You can stay." Then his mount formed a little smile and I had to look away.

It was too much.

„You're a criminal," I said. „You don't even know what you're doing to people around you."

There was a moment of silence. I couldn't believe I let those words out off my mouth.

I guess there was nothing I could lose.

He reached for the jacket that was still in my arms. His fingers touched mine.

I closed my eyes and gulped.

„You're so stupid." he smiled as he took the jacket from my hands. I looked at him in surprise. He put it around my shoulders. „Why woud you bring a coat for me and not for yourself?"

His fingers made a way from my shoulders down my arms. I couldn't stand so much tension so I wanted to pull away.

But before I could, he took me by the hands.

His fingers were so damn cold.

Shivers ran down my spine.

Everything around me was spining.

And he just touched me. I couldn't imagine what would happen to me if he were to do something more.

Suddenly he lifted my hands up to his face.

He placed a few small kisses on my knuckles.

And my mind went crazy.

„I waited for you to come," he whispered to me.

Our eyes met, breaths connected, hearts skipped a beat.

I stood still.

Fixed in cold and snow.