Epilogue (whoever I declare POV)

AN: this is all smolbeancharging fault. This fanfic was supposed to be done and completed and only edited and not added to. But then along came a Smol person who kept commenting and responding and wanted smut so...THIS PART IS SMUT!!! If you don't like that and you continue reading....I will beat you up if you get angry at me. For those who don't know- smut is sex. This part also includes the wedding, so you can read that part. But after the wedding is the smut. THANKS EVERYONE WHO STUCK WITH THIS STORY AND CONTINUED READING AND I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND HERES THE WEDDING AND SOME SMUT!!!!!!

THIRD PERSON
The wedding was a grand thing. John wore a dapper white suit and couldn't stop fiddling with the flower on his chest.

"John, calm down! You look handsome!" Molly exclaimed and slapped John's hands away.

"Oh God, Molly, what if he changes his mind?" He worriedly turned to her as Greg poked his head.

"John," Molly started.

"You're a bloody idiot," Greg interrupted, "he's lived with you for years and you've waited forever to get married- no way he's backing out now." John grumbled under his breath at Greg's words and ran his hands through his hair. Molly cried out and swatted them away.

"You're hair! You bloody imbecile! Do you know how long it took to get it that way! It's your bloody wedding, John!" Molly squealed as she fixed it with picky fingers.

"Of course, I am attached to my hair," John smirked sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

Sherlock stood at the altar pacing as the guests filtered in. Sherlock refused to follow the "boring normal people" guidelines for weddings. Sasha was twirling in a brightly colored pink dress, a wicker basket hung on her elbows full with pungent flower petals.

"I've always wanted to be a flower girl!" She brayed with laughter.

"I know, you've told me." Sherlock tugged at his suit jacket. He was dressed in a deep black suit with a white flower pinned to his lapel.

"I'm glad you asked me to, you've fulfilled many of my wishes," she grinned and hugged him. Sherlock couldn't stop the grin that spread across his face at her show of affection.

"I'm only doing it because of the cab rides you've given me and all your help planning this. Go on now, the wedding is gonna start soon," Sherlock held her out at arm's length, "you need to be in your place."

"Right-o captain." She hustled off the altar after pecking Sherlock on the cheek and skipped to her place.

SHERLOCK'S PV

My palms were sweaty as the music started playing. The pews were filled with people- family, friends, and clients. A long, yellow carpeted aisle ran between the two sections of seats and a door opened at the end, revealing my fiancé. I gasped at the sight of him. Mrs. Hudson clung to his arm, walking him up the aisle after Sasha had covered it with petals. He wore a startling white suit with a red rose pinned to his chest. His eyes were shining and lips pulled back in a nervous smile. I returned it ten fold. The whole marriage passed in a blur as I was too fascinated at John's beauty. Seemingly right after I had grasped his hand and Mrs. Hudson had handed him over, I was yanked out of my reverie.

"Sherlock?" John whispered.

"Yes, love?" I was much too excited, bouncing on my toes as if I was full of cocaine.

"This is the part where you say I do, if you want to-" I didn't let him finish. I slammed my lips into his.

"I do, I do, I do," I murmured, pecking his lips, his nose and his cheeks. He was as red as a sunset by the time I pulled away.