I woke to the sound of squeaking doors and a sliver of light hitting my eyes. I sit up, looking around, Dean was still asleep. There were two people, guys, being throw in unconsciously and landing with a loud thud. This woke Dean. "Stay," I stand and walk over to the two, Dean stayed put. As I reach them, one roles over, obviously regaining consciousness. "God damn it," I mumble to myself. It was Hunter. Hunter was my age and height, tan-ish, blonde hair that looked exactly like Justin Bieber's, and had brown eyes. He was wearing black gym shorts with a blue t-shirt and white Converse. He, is an ass. Hunter sat up and looked around, blinking to get use to the light.

"Who are you?" He asked once his eyes landed on me.

"Really? You don't know me? We go to the same school for twelve years and you don't know me?" He focused a bit harder.

"No way, it's not you. You were gone a whole year and came back one more week before disappearing." I made a face that told him 'and the name is..... what?' "Jase?"

"And someone just won tickets to the home game!" I hear Dean bark in the background.

"What was---"

"Leave him be. Why are you here? You haven't been here before have you?" Yeah, I know I said the guy's an ass and I'm talking to him, but I need a bit more information.

"Yeah, I've been here. Not for a long time though. You've obviously been here before."

"Yeah. Hunter, who's that?" I pointed. He tuned around to see who it was.

"Justin," fucking great! I'm stuck with the two dumbasses from elementary to high school! It's fine, I'll kill them later. I won't feel that bad. They were both asses to me anyway. Justin is about six inches taller than I am, my age, brown eyes with short brown hair. He was wearing blue jeans with a black sweatshirt and bright green/orange tennis shoes.

"Grand," I groan and walk over to Dean.

"Ewww!" Hunter yelled. I turned around to see Hunter staring at my dog. I glared at him and look to the puppy.

"Don't kill him, just chase him around a bit," I whispered in Dean's ear. He stood up and gave a low growl, making Hunter jump up. "Get him!" and Dean ran after him, barking and growling. Hunter ran off, screaming and running. I just stood there and laughed.

"No! Stop! Bad dog! Heel! Noooo!" Hunter yelled, but all that did was make Dean bark louder and run faster. Dean jumped in front of him and growled. Then Hunter ran back around, Dean following close behind. There was a grunt from where Justin was.

"Dean! Come back!" Dean stopped in his tracts and trotted over to me, sitting. "Good boy," I praised, kissing his head. He gave an innocent bark, wagging his tail. As Hunter tried not to pass out, I walked over to Justin to see if he was awake or not. He was. He rolled over and jumped when he was me.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He said, backing up to the wall with the doors. He looked around more and groaned.

"You've been here before, huh?" I grin.

"Uh, yeah. Who are you?"

"Let's go through it again," I mutter, "I'll keep it short. It's Jase." He looked confused, "from high school? In middle school you made me do an entire project by myself and I presented it and you took all the credit?"

"Oh right. You were the stupid, fat ass, depressed kid of the school."

"Yep, totally."

"I definitely remember you now! Ha! You're such a loser! Then and now." I give a low, quick, growl.

"Watch it!" I bark. He just laughed.

"You better dude. She's​ got a vicious mutt," Hunter gasped. Dean barked at the word 'mutt' and started to growl.

"Not yet pup. Wait until he gets his air back," I grin, but glare at Hunter. "And you," I pointed at Justin, "watch yourself. One and only warning," he laughed again but I walked away. He'll regret it, if he doesn't watch himself.