4

B E N
What was I talking about before this flaming (literally) beauty caught my attention. Ah, yes. Healing. Before I could finish my sentence, my flaming beauty quirked a joke.

"Where two people come together to show us the bathroom." I laughed way more enthusiastically than I should've.

Audrey tried pulling me back to her, before I actually reluctantly stumbled away from the beautiful flame girl.

"I guess that speech is a little over the top, right?" I remarked back to the beauty.

"A little more than a little over the top." Her friends and I laughed at her joke.

"I'm Prince Ben an-"
"He's future king and I'm future queen, right Benny Boo?" Audrey batted her eyelashes at me innocently.
I glanced at flame beauty quickly, before reluctantly agreeing.

Flame beauty snickered at my obnoxious nickname.

"You had me at prince. I'm Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen." Blue hair introduced herself while doing a curtsy.

"Over here you have no status." Audrey snapped. Flame beauty' s eyes flared red from and she launched herself at Audrey but long hair boy caught her waist, which I kind of didn't like. Okay I really didn't like.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! SHE IS CLOSER TO THE THRONE THAN YOU'LL EVER BE IN YOUR TWO-FACED BROWN NOSING LIFE! I SWEAR IF I WASN'T HELD BACK, I WOULD RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY CANINES AND SET YOU ON FIRE TO SLOWLY WATCH YOU BURN IN H-"

"Flame, cool it." Purple hair begged her. Flame beauty calmed down slightly but her eyes were still red. A puppy hopped out of the bag and into her arms. They stared at each other, seeming to have a silent conversation. She started to disappear in a black fog but Jay yanked her out of it.

"What was that for." She snarled. Jay looked unfazed though. "We have too introduce ourselves."

She groaned but stayed there. "I'm Alyssia, daughter of Hades." She grumbled, sitting down with the puppy in her lap.
"I'm Jay, son of Jafar. And very single."
"I'm Mal, daughter of Maluficent."
"I'm Carlos, son of Corella De Vil."
"I'm Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen."
When Evie started talking, Alyssia glared at Audrey the whole time. Daring her to say something.

But unfortunately, Audrey didn't. I think I wanted Alyssia to unleash her rath on Audrey... I'm a bad person. Oops...