Bad & Bougie

Mir (Sam's) POV

Watching Jonathan and his friend walk into my store sent chills down my arms. I tuned out my homeboys comments about how saditty and out of place they both looked. I low key think I heard one of them say some sly and inappropriate shit about Jonathan. But I'd handle that later.

As they approached the check out counter where everyone was congregated I couldn't stop smiling at Jonathan's fine ass. He does something to me but I don't know what it is man.

I could tell they where somewhat uncomfortable around my boys, but I just chuckled because them dudes were straight harmless.

Jonathan: hey what's up how are y'all.

He smiled while everyone said what's up in return. His friend Alyssa interjected and called out my homeboy Eric's name. And he walked out from the back and greeted her. Reaching for a handshake from Jonathan.

I low key peeped how homeboy looked at him but I passed it off. Again, at least for now.

What are you doing her, Alyssa asked Eric. Eric responded by saying he could ask her the same thing but ended by saying my bro Mir owns the shop.

She in turn looked at me with a inquisitive look

Alyssa: Are y'all really brothers?

Nah I said. We just go back. But why don't y'all come to the back I want to holler at y'all two for a minute.

Motioning for Alyssa and Jonathan to follow me to the back of the building. I looked back and saw them walking anxiously to the back.

Sitting down in my work chair I waited for them to get in and requested that they close the door. Jonathan did as requested and looked back and smiled at me.

Jonathan: so we're here, how do you know Eric.

Damn I get the third degree before a hug and a hey? He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. I pulled him into my lap as he embraced me, wrapping my arms around him I kissed him on his neck and could feel him melting in my arms.

I missed you.

Jonathan: did you really? I find that hard to believe with only a good morning text here and there.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to his friend Alyssa. I'm being rude How have you been? I haven't seen you since the music bodega, Alyssa right?

Alyssa: yeah, and I've been good. But now that we have the greeting out of the way... How do you actually know Eric?

 How do you actually know Eric?