Chapter 1: Love Comes With A First Meeting

It was a bright sunny day in L. A., California. The sounds of cars, people, and street music sounded throughout the air. Claire and Matthew were sitting inside a cafe, close to the window, having lunch together, as if it was the 'usual' for them. Matthew was smiling as he talked about his day so far at the office, telling jokes to Claire as she poked at her food.

"And then Sherry said, "Well, my day took a SHARP turn!""Matthew quoted happily with a closed eye smile, not noticing Claire's absence of mind. Claire had her head in her hand, looking out at the street. It wasn't that she enjoyed these lunches and seeing Matthew, but lately nothing seemed...interesting to her. She just wants some excitement or adventure for once, like trying new things or finding something new about her lover. "I laughed so hard once I heard about her situation with the costumer. For once complaints have never been so hysterical." 

Claire huffed and turned towards him before standing up from her seat. "Sorry, I'm full and I really have to be getting back to the hotel. My break is almost over,"She muttered and looked at her watch before cleaning up her spot. "Love you and I'll see you when I get home." And with that she left, her lover sitting at the table, alone.