Remington Leith

For Alexis, my babe.
"Ding-dong will be our Always...."

Ding Dong, my door bell rang. I ran down the stairs and opened the door, letting it hit the wall. Remington Leith stood in my door way.

"Alexis

"Alexis." He greeted me. I scanned what he was wearing. He looked like he was about to going to bed, seeing as he was just in his man-panties. Manies.

"Remington, what are you doing here? How do you know my name?" I asked him, very surprised it was Remington Freaking Leith Kropp in the first place. I adored him so much. Hot stuff! I made a mental note to take a picture with him to send to Jenna to make her nuts. Legitly, Jenna turns into peanut butter every time she sees a picture of Remington Leith.

"It's easy, Alexis. I'm in love with you." He told me, staring at me darkly. I was home alone, so I invited him inside. I shut the door behind him. He walked into the living room and turned to me. DING DONG! I COULD SEE HIS DING DONG THROUGH HIS MANSIES!

 DING DONG! I COULD SEE HIS DING DONG THROUGH HIS MANSIES!

Remington, I noticed, had a very nice ding dong... I could feel myself beginning to want him.

"If you're really in love with me, take me now." I told him. He pinned me against a wall.

"Alright." He said, his eyes clouding over. He began to kiss me passionately. I kissed back, putting my hands on his bare, smooth chest. Then he pulled away. "Lolzor. JK. I want Emerson's blow up doll. Laters, Looser." And Remington left me to cry. But I would always remember the time I saw Remington Leith's Ding Dong through his MANSIES.

XXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: I'm dying! I'm so proud of myself! BING BANG BOOB FULL THROTTLE IM BACK AGAIN! I love you, Mikey. There's a special place in hell for me.