Chapter 3

"Come. Come with me." Dean waved over at me, gesturing for me to follow him as we stood in a field of grass someplace unknown. I had no idea of where we were, but I was following Dean towards the woods.

"Why are you running from me. Wait! You're too fast!" I called out after Dean. He was getting faster and I could feel my legs getting heavier as I tried to run towards him.

"Follow me." Dean spoke softly, his voice warm and calming. He was reaching his hand out to me as I finally got closer to him. I made sure to stretch out my arm as far as I could and right as our fingertips touched - the ground beneath me slipped away.

I felt myself falling.

Falling.

Falling.

Falling.

I was scared and I didn't know what was happening. I was trying to scream and call out for help, but there was no sound coming out of my mouth. I closed my eyes for one moment and heard a sharp sound of something breaking. Being twisted and cut. Then I finally screamed in pain being as loud as possible without even wanting to, but I was hurting.

My back.

My wings.

They're gone.

I woke up trying to gasps for air when I opened my eyes and struggled to push myself up onto my elbows. It was freezing cold and I couldn't seem to remember where I was. I was laying in the dirt at the side of a road and all I could feel was an unbearable pain coming from my back. Something I've never felt before. I was full of blood and wet mud. My clothes were wet and dirty and my shirt was ripped. I didn't seem to have my trench coat anymore but that really didn't bother me at this very moment. All I could think of was what had happened to me last night. I know that I gave Lucifer my wings so he could wake up Dean from his coma, but I couldn't remember the details on how it all happened. How they had cut my wings or maybe if they ripped them out. I wasn't sure. I hadn't even seen my back yet. Don't think I really wanted to either.

I was groaning out in pain as I tried to sit up in the mud. I believe that I was dumped out here after what had happened the previous night before. Knowing Lucifer, I probably was.

It seemed like it was taking me forever to get up and check myself. The pain I was feeling was something I couldn't put into words. This was really something an Angel never wanted to have to feel.

I believe I was still bleeding as I made my way to the motel, feeling something drip down my back continuously. Never ending. Plus the mud that was covering me was probably getting into the open wounds, making everything even more worse. This was probably dangerous, but all I wanted was to get to our motel after I found out where the hell I was. I was glad when I saw a map of a hiking trail that lead into the woods, letting me know of my current location. I finally knew that I wasn't too far away from the motel Sam and I were staying at.

On my way there I tried to check my cellular device for any new messages or any voice mails. Sadly I couldn't check them since my battery was already wasted. I then fumbled my phone back into my pocket and concentrated on getting home.

Once I was finally there, I unlocked the door, hoping and praying that Sam wasn't home. Which to my luck, he wasn't. I let out a sigh and walked straight into the bathroom where I immediately went to throw my clothes away after taking my phone out and charging it up. I wanted to make sure that there was no trace of this ever happening.

Sam didn't need to know.

After stripping out of my clothes I immediately went under the shower. Still in excruciating pain, but what needed to be done, needed to be done. I had to make sure that the dirt got out of my open wounds so I could wrap bandage around myself after disinfecting it. I wasn't sure how weak I was now after losing my wings, but I wasn't going to take the risk of getting some kind of infection. If I was now able to feel the cold weather and so much pain, I surely was weaker than ever before. So I needed to make sure that I wasn't going to die now.