Life after death, Vincent X Reader *Lemon

No I didn't forget the ones I said was coming, these I realized never got posted.

~ AS REQUESTED ♡♡♡~

(You pov)

I had goosebumps across my skin as the cold nipped at me. The window was open taking the hot air out, but it was only for a second as hot air blew in from the summers night. I was laying in bed trying to sleep, but who could in the hot night? I heard a laugh, not a spooky laugh but more of a soft laugh. I bolted up when something touched me, because I lived alone. "Its just me," Vincent said where I looked at the bed. I was tounge tied, he was dead, died in a fire many years ago. He was the one I was writing a book on, about the mysterious fire that killed not only him but his wife too. "Your dead," I blurted. "Death can't take everyone," he said easily. I finally got a good look as the moonlight caught his form. He was real, but there was a blue around him. I turned my body towards him still sitting on the bed. "Oh my dear you don't have to be so modest," he said,as I tried not to stare. He sat up now right in front of me only to lay his head in my lap. He was cool, not warm, but not uncomfortably cold. It felt good on my hot flesh. I place my hand on his head as he smiles up at me. It didn't go through, and it felt like he was here. He closed his eyes and in a second my hand fell through him,and my hand now rested in my lap. I took my had out of my lap looking at him again. "Your not gonna pass out are you," he asked getting up looking at me,lightly touching my cheek.  I closed my eyes trying to wake up, but when I opened my eyes he was still there looking at me worried. I opened my mouth only for his eyes to look at my lips. His fingers slowly made there way to my lips softly touching them. I was memorized by his beauty for a second till his handsome face came closer. His lips was a centimeter away before I came to again. I gasped when our lips met ,but I couldn't help but kiss back. When he pulled back I was in a daze again,but I pulled through.  "What about your wife," I asked. "Till death do us part," he said ," that and death did take her completely that night." It was so hot that I felt sick. "(Y/n)," he said in a soothing familiar voice. I have heard it before somewhere. He knew that look on my face, and a guilty smile appeared. He was here before...My eyes grew wide, and he looked sheepish. "Let me cool you down," he said slowly trying to calm me. He held his arms open, and I accepted cautiously. I felt safe as I leaned into him. I closed my eyes sighing," so how long have you been coming here?"

~~~~Time skip~~~

(You pov)

Turned out that he had been coming there for a couple months. Its been 2 years since then, and we have become good friends. I say friends because he hasn't kissed me since then. In all honesty , at times I wished we had gone further. It was the middle of summer, and of course the heat wouldn't let up. "If you really need me you should say something," Vincent said looking over my skimpy clothes, almost lustfully? "Why would I when you made it clear you don't want me," I said out loud rather in my head the heat finally getting to me. "Do you think I do not want you," he asked. "I know you don't want me," I said turning over on the bed, away from him. "That night when I kissed you, I just thought you didn't want me,"he admitted ," of course if I must prove myself." His hand lightly traced the curves of my body his cool hand feeling good against the fabric. "Prove it," I challenged finally making up my mind. He pulled me to his lap softly his hands rest on my waist. His soft cool lips pressed to my neck, kissing softly at the sensitive skin. I sigh as goosebumps form across my skin. I found myself lost in the sensation, until his lips on mine pulled me out of it for a second. Our kiss wasn't like the first time, this one was passionate and urgent. I responded surprising not only him but myself as well. I pulled him close tangling my fingers in his hair practically trying to glue myself to him. He didn't try to stop me, but pulled me closer. I felt him grow hard underneath me. He groaned as I moved my hips slowly over his lap teasing him. I moan with joy when his hands grip my hips trying to control himself. He broke the kiss and breathlessly told me ," I don't know if I can hurt you, but if I do tell me." "Ok," I breathed. My clothes were almost in that instant ripped off of me. It was only fair that I rip his off as well. Our lips feverishly met each other's again as his hands grope my breasts. His cool hands made my nipples harden, and he loved to play with them. I groan as his playing had me wanting him. I felt his hard shaft under me, but I was impatient. I moved my hips surprisingly skillfully taking his shaft into my core. He gasped against my hips as I took him by surprise.

( Vincent pov)

Her warm core was suddenly around my shaft. I gasp in surprise as the painful pleasure spiked through my body. I thrust into her starting at a lustfully passionate rhythm. Her lips found their way to my neck her warm breath overwhelming me. I laid her back on her bed holding her legs around me as I passionately make love to this wonderful woman. Having long been awaiting for this since I had developed feelings for her. Her fingers move now to where she was clawing me, not hurting but enough for me to know she was enjoying herself. I moved so that now her legs were over my shoulders. (Y/n)s eyes follow me as I kissed her left leg looking back at her. She blushes when a moan leaves her lips. I knew my eyes burned with need. I needed to hear her moans, hasn't she challenged me? I pull out of her sweet core , her groan echoing my own from the loss of contact. Slowly I kissed down her leg watching as her blush grew a deep red. I smiled softly before licking at her core. Her breath caught as I took long licks at her core. My tongue flicking at her clit at the end of each lick. A deep set moan came from the back of my throat as I fought back the need to devour her. Yet as her legs shake with need I gave in licking and sucking with a need. Her hands shot to my head as I thrust two fingers inside her. Thrusting then to the passionate rhythm I had been going at earlier. (Y/n)s moans were music to my ears. I allowed her to pull me closer as she was losing herself in pleasure. I lingered at her clit flicking and sucking at it. "Faster," she moaned arching her back trying to gain more pleasure. Giving her what she wanted I thrusted my fingers faster turning them so my fingers flexed in the direction of her clit causing her to cry out. I knew then I found her gspot. (Y/n)s toes curled as she got close, but I pulled away denying her what she wanted. Her whines filled the air, but was replaced with satisfying moan as I thrusted back into her. I rolled us around off the bed, but we didn't fall due to me being able to float. She didn't notice as she was lost in pleasure riding me. I had to control myself or we would fall. Yet as she rides my shaft I had trouble , I was getting close. She moans in pleasure as her eyes rolled back when she came. I groan quickly moving so she was on the bed again on her back. I thrusted into her hard gripping her leg holding it up the only thing that could keep me from accidentally hurting her. I came as her nails ripped through my flesh, but no blood came out. She gasped holding me as close as she could. "Even after my death will you stay with me," she asked breathlessly . "If you promise me you won't cross over completely," I smiled softly brushing her hair from her face.