The accident

Ω¤Ω

Cameron's Pov: 2 years ago.

"Cameron I want some icecream." Alex said from the living room. He was watching SpongeBob. I wonder how it'll be like to be a kid again and delete all your mistakes. I was chopping some pineapple when my sleeve rolled up, I quickly pulled it down.

"I don't know Alex." I questioned myself since it was raining pretty hard outside and I was terrified to drive in the rain because of the accidents that can happen.

"Please! Please! You can buy some of your own too!" he said looking at me with pleading eyes. I can't never resist those.

"Okay fine go get ready while I ask mom." I said. He quickly ran up stairs and shut his bedroom door. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed mom.

The phone was ringing and she still didn't pick up. I want her to know where we are just in case something happens. Kids these days and their icecream. I love that kid to death. I don't know what I will do without him.

"Please leave a message after the beep." Beep.

"Hey mom, Alex and I are going to buy icecream. Don't worry I promise I'll be careful. Bye mom." I quickly said into the phone. I put my phone away and slipped on my black converse with my rain jacket. My mom and my dad are workaholics. The only thing they think about is work and don't really spend a lot of time with us unless it's important.

"Come on Alex hurry up!" I yelled up the staircase.

He quickly came down with the dog that we owned. It was part husky and part German Shepard.

"Your bringing winter?" I asked smiling at him.

"Yeah I am I love him with all my life." he said taking the dog into his arms.

"Okay lets go." I opened the garage door and I could hear the pounding rain.

I don't think this a good idea. I have a bad feeling about this day.

I got the keys and started the ignition. The way the car purred reminded me of a cat. I love cars so much.

I saw Alex put on his seatbelt and we were off. I put on the radio to teen pop hits. He loved that music. I was more into rock music.

I was singing along to the music at full blast with Alex being my backup.

"You have an amazing voice Sis." Alex said with Winter on his lap wagging its tail.

"Thank yo-" I heard a beep of a car and the bark of winter. I heard the screams of Alex.

The car flipped and flipped over. I felt like it wouldn't stop until the car landed upside down.

My head was pounding and I couldn't see anything. I quickly pulled my seat belt off and crawled to the back of the seat.

I started crying because I saw Alex's head cracked open with blood coming out of it.

Winter was still laying on his lap with one of his leg missing. His tail wasn't wagging no more.

A sob escaped my lips and my eyes were turning blurry.

I took Alex out of his seat and I held winter in my other arm. I could feel all the pain but I risked it all to save them. I got out of the car and crawled all the way to the other side.

I ripped two pieces of my shirt and wrapped one around winter's foot and the other around Alex's head.

"Sis- you promised we were going to arrive safely." he said. He looked at me with disappointment. Those were his last words before his head turned to the side. I could still feel him breathing thank god.

"Alex I know you can hear me and I'm sorry this is all my fault. I should have known today was a bad day. I'm so sorry and I'll never forgive myself for what I have done. Please stay with me. I need you Alex. Don't leave me."

Winter cries we heard from the other side of me.

I cried and held his body next to mine. I couldn't let him die. I just couldn't. No. No. No. No. Please not him. NO!

I heard an ambulance in distance. I saw the other car that we crashed into and there was still a person in the passengers seat. I saw the person that was driving running across the field and I saw a look of his face. He looked guilty. He quickly ran into the woods and I no longer saw him.

I quickly laid winter and Alex in a safe spot away from danger and quickly went to check on the car.

It was a middle aged man that was in there and it kind of looked like a replica of the guy that ran away. I was about to get him out when the car exploded.

BOOM!

The explosion sent me flying into a tree and I couldn't feel my body. The only thing that I could feel was me not saving a person. It's all my fault.

I felt the rain pounding against my skin. I just looked up into the sky and wished it was me instead. Please punish me instead of my brother. Please take me away I can't survive on my own.

The last thing I felt was my heart being ripped out of my chest.

I laid alone on the floor with blood gushing out of my mouth. I let the darkness consume me.

This is my story. My fault. Why? Why did this happen to me? The good people are always punished for what?

I'll never forgive myself for what I did. Never.