chapter 11:

Harry's POV
On Monday,the moment I got to school, I started searching for Anna. She was my only key to get Mel back.

I find Anna at her locker that too alone, the only moment I was waiting for! I ran towards her and captured her. The moment she saw me she was like," what the hell are you doing here?!" . "Sorry but I need your help, please help me, will you?"

She glares at me. "And why do you think will I help you?" She asks angrily. I think for the reason and say ,"Because you will not refuse a cute puppy like me?" I ask with a puppy face.

I hear a big NO from her and she storms away. I think of something else then. I decide to stalk her and look what I can do. She is the one who can help me as she's been a great friend of Mel and she knows how to apologise to her and make her forgive me.

Later when I go to home, I check out all the websites for Anna's profile and I stalked her badly. I come across many things but nothing looked like it will help me convince her.

I don't know what came in my mind I just opened her Id and inboxed her where I wrote " hey Anna, I know you don't like me but as i said today I want your help! I realised how bad I was towards mellisa and I want to make up for it. I want my childhood bestie back. In this only I can help me and trust me I will never hurt her I just want her back! Please :( " I sent this and waited for her reply.

After like 15 minutes I get the reply which read, " meet me at Nando's now". It just lit my face. I checked the time it was 5. I immediately grabbed the keys of my car and went to Nando's.

As I reached there, Anna was still not here so I just grabbed a table and started waiting. After few minutes she comes in and takes the seat opposite to me.

"Okay so plan is here, let's get started with explanation" she says. I look at her puzzled and I think she gets that so she starts explaining me the ways I can make it up to Mellisa. 1) I can try saying sorry to her again and again. 2) a cute surprise arrival on her door with some chocolate chip ice cream and a teddy bear will also work. 3) I can try flirting with her and Anna will help me on that. 4) I will still keep that a secret rn.

So me and Anna decide we will work on it from tomorrow and get started. I thanked her and we parted our ways. She will explain this to Bella and Blaise she also said that.

~~~~x.A.N.x~~~~
A little late update I know but I am updating it while being sick so be grateful. XD jk thanks for reading till here and I hope you are liking it.

Btw cover pic is Mellisa and blaise.