Chapter 1

KnovonIce
This entire book is for you!
Your birthday is coming up and here is an early present! Hope you like it!
~°~°~°~°~°~°

Being 24 was probably the worst moment in one's life. But 24 and still living with your parents? Well, there was that, too.
Not to mention that your parents still had a 13 year old who seemed to always get home late due to constant detentions. But what could you do? You had to find a job, but everytime you applied for one, they turned you down. You won't even have time to send in your completely filled, took 3 days application and you'll get a call saying "Sorry, but you can't have the job." Just like that, no reason at all.
It's not like you would even care. To be honest, you don't usually want the jobs; you need money, yeah, but you are very lazy.

Your mother is just returning from work, and your father is sick in bed. Staying up on a laptop all night can hurt your eyes, but you don't care. More time on Tumblr.

"Y/n, are you up still?"

"Yeah!"
There was a sigh heard, but you were used to that. "Alright. Go to bed soon, I have something for you tomorrow."

You paused slightly, closing the laptop and smiling to yourself. Without changing into your pyjamas, you got up and switched off your light, almost jumping into your bed.

In the morning, your mother pounded on your door. "Wake up! I've got something for you to change into!" You slowly rolled out of bed, your hair sticking to the sides of your face.
Your mother must have heard you yawn, because she opened the door. "Mornin' sweetie. I've got the entire day planned for us."
"What will we be doing?"
"Hm... Stuff." she smiled as she uncovered you and placed an outfit gently beside your thighs.
"Call me when you're finished. I'd like to see how you look in these." the door made a small 'click' as it closed, leaving you alone once again.

What you had to change in consisted of a flannel shirt with a jean skirt. The shirt also had a jean-like jacket you could wear, but jackets weren't your thing.

"Mom! I'm finished!"
After saying this, your mother basically runs up the stairs. "Oh, goodie! I also have these for you!" she handed you small tan pumps with buckles on the sides.
"Oh, how nice. Thank you, mother."

"I do hope you like them. The outfit looks really cute, by the way." all the compliments that your mother gave you never really meant anything to you; she said these things almost everyday. It wasn't new.

"Thank you." you put on the shoes and posed for her.

"Nice. Get in the car, we're eating out first thing for breakfast, then we go shopping. I have someone I want you to meet, okay? I met him yesterday and he proposed a deal. He's older than me, but he'll bring two other men with him today. We're meeting them at lunch, at the newest diner down town."

"Who is he?"

"He called himself 'Netero'. He never mentioned his colleagues names."

"Oh... I'll get in the car, then."

°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Happy birthday, KnovonIce !
I hope you enjoy the first chapter, since there are going to be more just like this!