Chapter 1

Michelle's pov   [Michelle's pov for whole book] 

"Hey Riley!" 

"Oh hey Michelle, how are you?" 

"Good thank you!" 

Riley just called me to meet at Squeeze, it's an emergency apparently.

"What's the emergency?" I asked.

"Oh yes, James and I are official!!" She said excitedly.

"Oh Riley! I am so happy for you!" I said. 

Riley hugged me tightly.

"Tonight is James's and mine first date!" She said. "He said to dress up and i was wondering if you could help me pick a dress?!" 

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

So we left Squeeze and went shopping. After 4 hours Riley decided on a dress. It was a short black dress with a light brown coat. It looked amazing on her.

After all that fuss we went home. I waved goodbye to Riley and wished her good luck with her date with James.

I went in the car and drive off. 

When I arrived home, Riley texted me saying her date had been postponed so I could meet James. So that night Riley came to pick me up and go to a restaurant with her and James.

"Wow babe! You look so hot!" Riley exclaimed.

"Aw thanks hun! You too."  I said.

We arrived at the restaurant. We waited outside the place and waited for James. A few moments later James arrived. He walked up to Riley and kissed her, then he saw me.

"Hey I am Michelle." I said.

"Yo I am James." James said.

We walked in the restaurant with Riley and James holding hands. 

Gosh he was a good looking guy.