Chapter 2: Acua

Portal took them to the world of Aqua, which as its name implies, was a world 100 % made of water

Holt used one of their spells, so that others could breathe. With the exception of Otpi is clear. It also made them float, then under them was a vacuum deep and dark that there was no return.

"Where we are?" Jane asked, looking around.

"Acua," Otpi answered.

"Acua? What was not just a myth?" Octian asked confused.

"Apparently not," Holt said.

Everything seemed to be very quiet, and not seen anything in many miles. They had no other choice than staying still and wait.

After a while of being floating something began to move beneath them.

"Be careful," Holt said, looking around.

Suddenly, a huge whale came out of nowhere. Attacking them with its fin; they tried to avoid it, but it was impossible. Otpi recovered, becoming a white whale, but it was not big enough to compete with her. Even so, he was not going to back down, without a good fight.

Otpi rammed him with his tail giving him in the face. The whale was confused for a moment. Then Hair took advantage and threw a loud bark that broke the water molecules, causing the whale to stop.

"I am the guardian of the first fragment of the Three Dimensional Flower," said the huge whale whirling around them. "Who dares defy me?

"My name is Holt, sorcerer of the Ecolt hills, we come here with a commission to gather the missing fragments." Said Holt, approaching.

"I know who you are, Holt; I know who you all are."

"How do you know about us?" Bastian asked.

"The flower has shown me.

"The flower?" Said Holt "Then you know that we are not the only ones who come for it"

"If that's what I know too, but ... even if you want the piece, you'll have to go through a test first, and only one of you can do it, and the one you choose can not get help, you'll have to do it all on your own."

Everyone agreed that Otpi was the best qualified. Whatever that it was this test, they were sure that he might with her.

Otpi swam towards the front without fear, looking fixedly at the whale.

"The proof is to bring a seaweed of incandescent tears. To do this, you will have to cross the poisonous clams that never stop biting; its venom manages to fade any spell or transformation that is taking place within seconds. Then you'll have to go through the transparent stingray's nest, and finally, the cave of no light or shadow," the whale explained "You got it?"

Otpi nodded, accepting the challenge without any fear.

Holt stared at the portal that would take them to the next world. He approached Otpi and told him to hurry, because the portal would only last an hour open, and if they did not arrive on time, they could no longer return to Ecolt.

For the first challenge Otpi was transformed into a saw shark, only in this way could be much faster and more agile than the clams.

So that they did not bite him was passing one by one, without realizing it, a clam jumped towards him and bit his right flap. Holt and the others were worried, but they could not intervene, they had to trust Otpi.

Otpi knew that time was running; took off the clam and began to swim with all his strength, while the poison was already beginning to take effect.

At the end of passing the clams Otpi returned to its normal form. He could only transform once more, but in a short time, since it was very difficult to be able to control them having the poison inside him.

"Let's go Otpi!!" Shouted Jane.

"Do not give up!!" All shouted.

Otpi turned with all his strength into a transparent stingray, to pass unnoticed. That idea worked very well, because no one felt threatened by his presence. Then he knew that something was wrong, since they were putting around him, and not to make the same mistake as with the clams, he used a shield of inverted aquatic poison, which allowed him to protect himself from any attack and sting, Time for its transformation.

When he reached the cave, he returned to normal and tried to illuminate his body to see something, but it was impossible, he could not see his shadow; Just as the whale had already told it.

"What I can do?" Otpi paused to think for a moment.

He then recalled that algae has a sweet smell, which is easy to recognize; He quickly began to use his nose to guide himself.

When he found them, he noticed that the algae were very large, so he used what little of his power to cut them. He felt very satisfied, but tired.

At the moment of having them with him, a current dragged it with force to where were its allies and the whale. Otpi was very happy to see them.

The whale was very surprised to see that he had done it and congratulated him for it.

"More than 1500 years since the last time anyone has come into this world. Congratulations," said the whale. "You have shown enough courage to take care of the three-dimensional flower."

"Thank you," Otpi said tiredly, handing him the algae.

"Now I can scratch my belly."

"How?" Otpi asked, confused.

"I needed these algae, which are large enough to scratch my belly," said the whale with a smile. "I am very big and my fins sometimes reach."

"All I had to go through, just so he could scratch his belly?" thought Otpi very annoyed.

"You must be playing."

"I am going to do it sushi" Bastian said angrily.

"Easy kid," Octian said as he grabbed him from the back.

"I'm 1053 years old, I'm not a child."

"Then act like one," said Holt. No matter what the test was there; what really matters is that Otpi stepped in, and now we have a part of the flower.

The whale gave the fragment of the flower to Otpi; as he had no pockets or place to store it, he asked Holt to look after her. In addition, as an apology for all the inconveniences, the whale offered a piece of its algae, which also works as a medicinal remedy, to heal their wounds and regain their energy.

Suddenly Traiton appeared very furious, with a shield of purple flames, which allowed him to breathe under the water. The team had put itself in a position of attack, but the whale told them that she was going to take care to stop him as long as possible.

Everyone began to swim to the portal, while Traiton fought with the whale.

"Do you really think a fish could stop me?" Traiton asked, swimming toward the whale.

Just at that moment the whale whipped him away.

"This fish has beaten you."

"So you think?" Traiton said, clenching his fists.

"Your magic will not work here, you're a fire monster." At any moment your shield will vanish. Better surrender or I'll bury you deep in the abyss.

"I do not need my magic to hurt you."

Traiton swam quickly, giving the whale several blows. He tried to avoid it, but Traiton was very accurate.

His shield began to disappear, just as the whale had told him. In his fist I concentrate a large part of his energy, surrounding it with fire. Giving him a strong blow to the face.

That last move weakened the whale. As the last attempt, he moved his tail, causing a tornado to freeze Traiton, but he knew he would not stop him for long, just enough so that others could get to the next world on time.