TwentyOne: He Knew...

Y/N p.o.v
I woke up twitter blowing up and i opend my phone so many tweets i opened twitter....its trending is logan paul and Y/N martinez dating? I read at the tweets i quickly rush to logans place "LOGAN UR AWAKE?!" I shout "yes i am" he said "have u seen your twitter?" "No i havent" "Open your twitter now" "alright jeez" he said and go up on his phone and opened his twitter "Yo Who the fuck.....who saw us kissing......." he said he looks at me i look at him "Mark!" We both said.

We go downstairs and knock on the door on marks door he opened "what did u do" i said "what?" Mark said "dont act stupid" logan said "Alright fine........my vlog....i saw u too kissing and i put it in my vlog it got millions of views" mark said "why didnt you edit it out Mark why" i said "well...me and mark No Cuts Vlogs.....so.....Why did u publish the vlog" logan said "i mean its true.........If i didnt publish the vlog then i have no vlog today" mark said "Fine.....But im doomed I gotta run" i said "were are u going?" Logan said "Team 10 I need to go" i said i go upstairs and run out of the apartment and take an uber to team 10.

I got out of the uber and opened the door and go inside its quiet its mostly Loud in here but no its pretty quite i walk to the kitchen and still nobody was there i walk to the garage door and opened it everyone was there "what?" I said my brothers walk to me "Sorry y/n we cant help you" they both said and they go out "sorry Y/n you have to do this alone" tessa said and got out i was very confuse then tristan walk to me "good luck with this" he said and Got out too "good luck y/n cant help sorry" kade said and Got out nick comes to me "sorry y/n u have to do this alone" he got out and close the door and there just me and jake "explain...." jake said "what i need to explain?" I said "explain why did U kiss Logan! Thats why U havent texted me and answer my text?!" He said and stand up "IM SORRY OKAY IT WAS NOT MY FAULT HE KISS ME" i said "THEN WHY DIDNT YOU PUSH HIM AWAY?" He said "I WAS FROZEN I WAS SHOCK OKAY" i said then she comes closer to me i slowly back away "DO U LOVE ME OR LOGAN ITS YOUR CHOICE!" he said and he opend the door and close it he slammed it i sit down and put my hands to my face "what have i done" i whisper.

BAIIII
word count: 490
OH MAH GAWD 6K!