•Chapter 3•

•Chapter 3•

The music keeps on blasting through my ears and Stiles still hasn't shown up. I take a look at my watch, only five minutes passed. But still...

I get up and push through the crowd of drunk teenagers and I go outside to see Allison and Lydia. Lydia looks more mature, in terms of clothes at least and Allison had a haircut.

Their eyes land on me, shock comes onto their face as they give me a tight hug asking me a million questions.

"How are you guys?" I ask the strawberry blonde and the brunette.

"Good – I mean, could've been better." Allison says as she scratches Her neck. "Have you seen Scott?" She asks.

"Uhm yeah, he's inside." I say, giving them one last smile before I walk away from the two girls and walk my way home still thinking about Stiles.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! He left me in the party that was supposed to be my

'Welcome back' party for some blonde shell.

I get in my pyjamas and jump to my bed which is in the guest room, which is not bad.

I put myself under the covers and lay there thinking about life in general.

I head someone walking up the stairs, minutes later someone opens the door, light opens through. I quickly close my eyes, pretending to sleep.

"Dayton?" Stiles whispers. I hear him groan and walk back out.

After he leaves, I quickly fall asleep.

Fixing my timberlands that were now my footwear, I whisper to the phone, speaking go Cassandra, talking about what happened with Stiles last night.

"Yeah – he basically left me standing in the party that was supposed to be my 'welcome back party', his own words." I whisper pressing the phone against my left ear.

I walk to the mirror and take a look at myself for my first day of school.

"Well, maybe he moved on. Give him a break, Dayton." She says, I could hear her chewing gum.

"Cass, you're supposed to be making me feel better about the situation." I say putting gel in my hair.

"Oh – yeah – uh – he's a total dick. What a dick move. A hundo." She says making me laugh.

"That's my girl." I say before I hear a knock on the door. "Okay, I got to go Cass. Talk to you later." I say.

"TTYL." She says before I turn the call off.

"Come in!" I say rather loudly. The door is opened, for me to find Stiles on the other side.

"M-morning Dayton." He says while coming in, I roll my eyes. You bet I'm mad.

"Sup." I say. Picking up my school bag, still the same one as my last year in Beacon Hills. 'Hufflepuff and proud.'

I walk past the no longer buzzcut and make my way downstairs with him following me.

"So – uh how was your night?" He asks trying to make conversation. I wonder if he noticed how angry I am.

"I don't know. Maybe you would've known if you hadn't completely disappeared." I say rolling my eyes, I get to the wooden dinner table, pushing my chair back so that I am able to sit down.