O N E -- Jealousy

Conan's POV

Ahh! If a case could entertain me from this boring party held by the Suzuki's, it would be worth my time. Maybe if I stayed home, I would be already reading half of Edogawa Ranpo's latest book by now!

There are lots of famous and rich people scattered around the Suzuki's party hall. Obviously, Sonoko invited all of her friends here -except the kids. (She said it's a party for grown-ups) Of course, even though I would love to stay home, Kogoro no-occhan had promised some of his friends a mahjong game this evening leaving Ran no choice but to bring me along. Much to Sonoko's annoyance.

I scanned the crowds who were chatting endlessly to one another dressed in formal suits and gowns

I, myself, is wearing a grey suit with maroon necktie matching Ran's beautiful dress. She looks lovely tonight. W-Well... *coughs* I didn't intend to match her gown or anything. He-he. Not. R-Really!

A-And please! I know what you are thinking! I'm not b-blushing or some  stuff l-like that. I d-don't *coughs* l-like Ran. It's not like that!

O-Okay! Hattori is definitely taking so much time. I'm going to find him and ask if he has any interesting cases he's got right now.

I stood up, annoyed, and tried to find Hattori in the crowd who went off to somewhere a few minutes ago leaving me alone here near the veranda.

"And yah know what, Ran-chan? He's acting veeeerrrrry weird lately!" My ears heard hushed voice nearby from a familiar person.

It is from Kazuha. I sneaked closer to their table (thanks to my small size, they didn't notice me) to be able to hear the story  clearly.

"Nani, nani? What's weird about Hattori-kun?" Sonoko decided to joined them bringing both girls some kind of juice.

"Yesterday, I saw him talking ta someone over ta phone. He has this very serious face whispering some things like 'I will be there,wait for me.' and 'Dont let anyone know' Weird, right?" Kazuha told them with jealousy visible in her face. Tsk. If only she knew. Ha!

"Hmm. That's really strange but don't you think we are overthinking about this too much? Possibly a secret case given by the police or something. " Ran suggested trying to lift Kazuha's spirits.

"I was about ta think that same thought as well. BUT that Heiji-flirt said 'I loooove you more than anything in this world' with a stupid smile on his face!! I was soooo mad that I've been ignoring him all morning.!" Her eyes lit with fury with a scary aura surrounding her.

"It's an affair. A - F - F - A - I - R!!" Sonoko confidently concluded.

"I know right!!" Kazuha added

"Will Hattori-kun really do that?"

"He already did Ran! Don't be upset. It's not like your husband, Shinichi, cheated on you. Besides, we will stalk Hattori-kun and find out who that mystery girl is! MUAHAHAHHA"

"He's not my husband.. Mou~ Sonoko" "--She's not (yet) my wife! " I silently protested.

*Bzzzzk Bzzzzk*

My phone vibrated and saw Hattori's name on the caller id. I immediately went outside the party hall. It will be very bad if the three girls noticed me found out who was calling right now.

"Hello, Hattori! You are in a big trouble." I whispered through the receiver of my phone.

"W-Wait! How did yah know? Meet me at ta parking lot. I really need yar help. But don't get me wrong, I'm still bettar than yah. HAHAHA"

"Where are we going?"

"To Osaka.---*toot*" I can imagine the goofy smile on his face while I ran straight to where we parked our car when we arrived.

What in the world was he thinking?!

Kazuha's POV

*Kring Kring*

"--Ta punch that aho in ta sto-- Oh! Speaking of jerk..." They leaned over mah phone to get a glimpse of ta name of ta jerk who's calling me right now.

Right after we put ta phone on loud speaker, "Hei---"

"BOGHE! COME TA OSAKA. AND BRING SONOKO GIRL AND KUDO'S GIRL
WITH YAH. TO WHERE WE FIRST MET.--" *toot toot*

He didn't even let me speak!

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Sonoko pulled Ran-chan and I right aftar ta airhead detective jerk hung up.

What in the world is he thinking?!

--- To be continued --

A/N
Hey guys! I would love to hear what your thoughts are. Because for the longest time, I've decided to write yet another DC Fanfic. Soooo, Hope you enjoyed!

Important Question:
Is Conan just so adorable?! >//////<