~Basksetball~ (Smut)

What a way to start off my oneshot book with smut, I know. I don't know I'm actually in a fluffy mood but Keith and Lance gave me this smutty idea.

RIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!

Finally it was time for basketball tryouts! Lance thought happily as he grabbed his bag determined to be the best on the team. He went to go get changed when he overheard some of the other guys trying out, talking about someone.
"Supposedly he's really good. Especially at his old school, he had tons of scholarships."
"Why'd he come here then?"
"I don't know, don't ask me Lewis."
They continue to bicker on about nonsense. Was it possible that there was an all star trying out? If so Lance would have to destroy him- or just out do him...yeah.

"Here we go." Keith sighs to himself as he walks into the gymnasium. It was the only place where he felt at home...especially since he had to move schools. He left his best friend Shiro behind and a lot of things had been on his mind. Maybe, the kids here won't give him hell.
Keith about falls backwards seconds later, because he is met with an angry face millimeters away from his own face.
"Oi! What do you want?" Keith squeals about falling backwards and composing himself. This guy was.....attractive. Dark brown hair that fell just over his forehead, matching perfectly with his dark complexion and light brown eyes.
"You're the new kid?" Lance asks, looking him up and down and well....checking him out. He was good looking. Too good looking...
"Uh-huh. That's me I guess." Keith says glaring at him this guy seemed very competitive and he was too hot.
"I'm going to take you down." Lance growls getting uncomfortably close to Keith's face. Keith can feel his heart rate pick up and decides to mess with this guy. To see if he was well...bi or even gay before forming a crush on him.
"What's your name?"
"Lance, what's yours so I can be sure to announce it once I beat you."
(Hehe, beat. Get it? Hehe. 😁)
"Hm, Keith, and 'beat' me? We both can make the team. Lance."
Lance notices how Keith said, 'beat' but isn't sure if it's just his imagination.
"U-Um yeah...I mean I'll do better than you." Lance says and restrains from looking down at Keith's shorts, from all the talk of beating.
"Alright, we'll see." Keith says before walking away. Lance let's out a an annoyed sigh.

WHISTLIIIIIIINNNGGG!!!

"Alright! Everyone line up, I wanna get a good look of you! Hmm, alright we're gonna do a good game!" Coach says, and separates the players and Lance and Keith are on opposite teams. He blows the whistle and the game starts the first two periods of the game is pretty steadily going. They're about tied most of the points being earned by Keith and Lance. After their short water break they go back to it and a thought strikes Keith. He passes the ball and runs over to Lance and blocks him so he won't be able to get the ball from Keith's player. Keith is in front of Lance and brings his hand down as if to block him and grabs his dick through his shorts and roughly pushes him back. To everyone else it looks like a regular block but as Lance gets pushed back and knows what he felt he stands there shocked as Keith's team scores a point. Keith acts like nothing happened and the coach yells at Lance.
"What the hell was that?" Coach yells and Keith smirks to himself as he knows he's gotten in Lance's head. He glances down at Lance's shorts and notices a small bulge. He was turned on by that?
"Go again!" Coach yells and they do the play again and Keith does the regular block where you push your back against the other player but he makes sure his ass is right on Lance's dick and roughly pushes against it before scoring another point. Lance stares dumbfounded at Keith, but Keith isn't paying any attention to him.
"C-Coach, I have to excuse myself." Lance says rushing off to the locker rooms and Keith smirks knowing he fully turned Lance on. Whether Lance was straight or not, Keith was in his head. They do a couple more plays and Keith goes up to coach, "Hey, coach I actually have to go to work so I have to leave early."
"Uh, yeah. It's fine. You made the team by the way kid, and tell Lance he made it too but he needs to work on his defense." Keith nods his head and walks back into the locker room and hears ragged breathing as if someone is trying to calm down.