Prologue- Part 1

Dream~

"Reborn please don't let go of me! Please, if I have done anything wrong to you, tell me! You are the only one that I have left! Everyone else left me already! I can't lose you too!" Tsuna said as he held his hand out towards the fedora man. But Reborn only pushed Tsuna away and glared at him.

"Let go useless boss. I have found a better sky than you so back off." He said with a glint of disgust can be seen in his eyes. Tsuna was shock... more like hurt on what his tutor have said. Tears streamed down his face as he clenched his fist, until it turned pale.

"I... I understand. I-If that is what you want... I'll let go of you all." The brunet said with a smile... a closed eyes smile. "I will never forget you all... don't forget that... Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, Mukuro, Lambo, Kyoya and... Renato." He added as he watched Reborn walk away... He smiled again... That was his last smile... On that day, the sky lost his own willingness to live... lost his reason to live... and on that day... the sky... has been lock on the cage of darkness and loneliness. His fate is so cruel... that even his guardians turn their backs on him... They turned to Vongola Nono's daughter who was found alive... even his father...

Why must fate have to be cruel on him?

Was it still not enough?

Everything?

Why?

Dream End~

Tsuna woke up panting and sweating. He was scared. He has never been more scared in his life. Everyone precious to him has left him except his mother and Chrome.

No one knew it but, Nana was the worlds greasiest hit women, Pistola Mortale. Better than Reborn himself. So she knew exactly what happened to her son and about the mafia. In fact, she knew since she saw Reborn. Nana could sense the flames inside of her son but didn't tell. The woman despised her husband, who acted like he actually gave a fuck about Tsuna. People who lie, are Nana's worst enemy. She hates them kind of people.

So, she went to her sons room to see him crying softly on his bed about the amount of loss he's been encountering. Only Nana, the other arcaboleno, Dino and co, Varia, Simon Famiglia and Byakuran and co cares for the brunet. Tsuna was now emotionless in front of people (apart from the people he cared for) and barely talked. Since for all he knows, he would be talking to a brick wall. The only time he does talk is when 1) he is with the people who cared for him 2) it was absolutely necessary & 3) he is alone, talking to himself to calm himself down.

His mother walked in and hugged the crying brunet. She silently cursed those who broke her. Especially Reborn. She knew that they were dating but didn't say a word. And now, he chooses the daughter of Nono over Tsuna! That is fucked up. She just wanted to reveal her identity to the clueless mother fuckers and torture the fuck out of them.

And she decided that she would do exactly that when her son leaves. Because she had decided that it would be best for Tsuna to move to another school and city. So she had got him into Kunigigaoka Junior High. She never knew of the treatment in Class-3E (this is a few months before Korosensei shows up) but she did know that it would help Tsuna adapt her life.

Tsuna had started to hack and take on assassination requests by the name of Natsu72 since it allowed him to let off steam and also people didn't care for him so he used this to make himself more emotionless, smart, strong and agile. But he hid it pretty well. Overall, Dame-Tsuna was still Dame-Tsuna.

He had decided to do good on the Kunigigaoka Tansfer exams but he decided that he'd be a massive trouble maker. Simply by being rude to the principle, glaring at him and reading his mind. Tsuna learnt how to by Reborn. The brunet wasn't one for attention in a good way and going in A-Class would do exactly that.