chapter 3

I stood up from my bed thinking about how today is going to be me meeting yazid Aafaaq .

I walked to toilet and performed ablution then came out to pray , just as I did my salam khadijah entered the room and jumped on my bed I turned and looked at her then she said good your done because ami said I should tell you to get ready because they are going to here by ten.

Oh ok I was nervous because I honestly have a bad feeling about today as if sensing my discomfort she said don't worry am sure your going to be normal around them and also look beautiful I smiled at her knowing khadijah she would always make me feel better.

Ok now enough of being sad come on you have to get ready look now the time is eight gosh so I took this long talking to her I stood up and went inside the bathroom and when I came out khadijah already picked some clothes and asked me to decide I picked a black abaya with cheater paterns on it with stones on it with a black veil ahe looked at what I picked and said good choice.

Ok so go and wear your cloth while I go and take my bath and she left the room and I took the abaya and wore it then wrapped my black veil and went to my dressing mirror and sprayed a little bit of perfume not to attract attention and then applied black khole then khadijah entered the room and said mashaallah you look pretty dear cousin I smiled and said thank you then she came and handed me my nikkab and said hope you didn't forget I laughed and said no I didn't.

Ami decided to make her grand entrance and came into the room and also said mashaallah you look very beautiful today wait ami so are you trying to say that I don't always look beautiful no my dear you always look beautiful just today is a special day , don't stress your self ami said khadijah she is only meeting him today what about the day she is getting married what will you say then I blushed when she said that but thankfully they weren't looking .

They just continued talking till ami looked at the time and said its already nine thirty so we should head downstairs we all walked out of my room and walked downstairs me and khadijah went to the kitchen since we haven't had anything since breakfast I just decided to eat apple and khadijah was eating samosa and spring rolls from breakfast and then we heard the bell ring and my heart started beating faster thinking that things would have been normal if abba asked me before asking them but looks like luck is not always by my side khadijah started smiling like a weirdo I just looked at her like and said she was not helping the situation by smiling.

Stop looking at me like I grew two heads she exclaimed I just chuckled and she said so your about to meet your futur habibi wiggling her eyebrows at me I shot her a dirty look and she just laughed at me and said your just trying to vent your anger on me just then haedah entered the kitchen and said that ami and abba are calling me in the parlour I fixed my cloth and my nikkab then went into the parlour looking down when I entered I felt everyone's gaze on me then I went to were the guests were and greated them aand they beamed at me I already know that am going to like the parents ami called me to seat beside her since abba was seating on the same seat with yazid I sat close to ami and then she introduced me to the Aafaaq family and I smiled but they probably won't know since am wearing my nikkab but they noticed and smiled back then she said that is yazid there son I just nodded my head since I would not want to make eye contact with him , he was wearing a white thorbe and that was all I saw because I can't look up then they ami and abba started discussing with his parents and left both of us in pure silence then auty hajra(yazid's mother) said that they should leave us for some minutes to discuss .

Nooo this is what I have been dreading now they are leaving me here with only him god can this day get any worse just as they left we both were left in silence and then I decided to break it and said that my name is abidah and as we both know this is an arranged marriage and am sure you would not even want to stay with me but maybe you can't say no because you don't  want to make your parents sad and all that but I get it ok you don't have to explain anything but me being me wanted to give this marriage a chance but I guess not anymore no ine would want to get married to a nobody like me I get.

When I was done with what I was saying he was just looking at me when he was about to say something I told him to just keep quiet and not explain because that would make matters worse for me , by then am sure my eyes were already teary and he looked sad for a moment then I looked down and said I was imaging him looking sad just then everyone came back inside and I stood up then smiled at them then left the parlour .

I walked to my room and then fell on my bed then khadijah rushed inside and said that how did it go I sighed and said do you really  want to know she sensed something wrong because I was not happy .

Abidah look I know your not happy about this marriage but at least give it a chance .

I cut her off and told she doesn't know what am going through am got then went into the toilet. I waited for her to exit the room because I felt bad for acting that way towards her but I was just not in the mood for advice from anyone. I heard the door closing then I went out of the toilet and I checked the room was empty then I sat on my bed and checked my phone for any messages since there was no messages I dropped my phone by side and played 'she bad' by cameron dallas then I wore tights with a tank top and then I went downstairs no one tried to talk to me cause anytime I am angry they know when to talk and when not to. I entered the kitchen and took my water bottle and headed to the gym I was on the treadmill for an hour and then went to the punching bag . After two hrs I got tired and grabbed my water bottle then gulped down water then went to my room to take a cold shower to relax my muscles when I came out I wore my night trousers and a top then prayed I was too tired get up so I slept on the  prayer mat.

Hope you guys like this chapter please don't forget to vote, share and comment:)