L.A

Jesse's P.O.V
It's been a year since I've seen Beca. After we graduated from Barden, Beca moved to L.A to pursue her dream. She has recently decided to move back home. I'm supposed to pick her up at the airport tomorrow. I'm excited but also nervous cause we haven't talked in a really long time. We are still dating but when Beca went to L.A something changed
Time lapse next day
Beca's P.O.V
My plane is about to land and I'm feeling really nervous. I haven't seen Jesse in forever. Although I am excited to move back home. Some of the Bella's still live here in Atlanta so maybe I can see them! My plane landed and I'm waiting to get off. When I get off I look around and I finally see Jesse. A sudden urge of happiness goes through me and I find myself running at Jesse. A couple feet away from him I dropped my bags and sprung towards him. We hugged for a while and it felt nice but also a little awkward.
Jesse's P.O.V
After we hugged for a while I helped her get all of her bags. We put them in my car and drove to my apartment. The drive was quiet except for the soft music playing. When we got to my apartment Beca filled me in on every part of L.A she had experienced. She told me she'd start her new job here in Atlanta tomorrow. We decided to go to bed and it was really awkward sharing the bed with her. We were both turned opposite ways and the space that was once filled by us was now empty.
(A/N I hope u liked and I will continue! Comment any suggestions u have. Sorry if bad I'm not good at coming up with stories.)