Bad Day

Jesse's P.O.V
I woke up to an empty bed. There was a note on Beca's pillow. It read, "Sorry I had to go to work and didn't want to wake you. See you later, Becs."
Beca's P.O.V
I walk into the recording studio which is where I work now. Through the window I can see this man and he sees me too. He's looking me up and down and I suddenly feel uncomfortable. I still walk in and I ask, "Where is the manager?" The strange guy responds, "Well lucky for you and me I am!" "Well hi I'm Beca the new girl I guess you could call me." "Well nice to meet Beca I am Roger." Roger showed me where I would work and what I'm supposed to do. Today he's making me help make mixes with this girl named Lexi. She's nice enough and when we finish the day I go out to the main lobby and find Roger there standing in front of the door. "Would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?" he asks. And of course I respond, "No I already have a boyfriend." "Well Beca if I may remind you I am your boss and I can fire you." I just ignore him and try to push past him to go through the doors. He doesn't let me and forces himself on me. He's kissing me and he's also strong. I'm eventually able to get him off me and I walk out the door as quick as I can trying to hold my tears in. Behind me I here him yell out, "Beca! Tomorrow you have to make your decision, go on a date with me or get fired." I run to my car and when I shut the door I let all of my tears fall. What has happened! Will Jesse be mad?!
Jesse's P.O.V
I'm sitting on the couch reading a book when Beca gets home. "Hey Becs, how was your first day at work?" She mumbled something I couldn't understand. Then I realized she was crying and she went into the bedroom. I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in. She didn't say anything so I come in anyways. "Why are you crying Beca?" She doesn't answer for a while and just lays there for a while crying facing the other way. After a while she responds, "You'll be mad if I tell you." "I promise I won't be mad." After that she told me the whole story and let out more tears. I held her and she cried in my chest. I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears but I didn't care. I stroked her back for a while. It was the first time I felt a connection with her ever since she got back. Over dinner we discussed how we would get back at this Roger dude. The plan was set and we went to bed. This time there wasn't any space between us and it felt right I guess.