enter:Naruto Uzumaki part 2

~Recap~

"HAH now thats some seriuos motivation ill have this cleaned in no time!"

____________________________________

~Later that evening with Alani~

'Hmm I wonder where I live? Ehh i ll just sleep in a tree for now."i thought out loud to myself. Untill i ran into something.
Ichiraku's ramen
'Hey! Thats the restaurant iruka and naruto were going to go to'i thought.
" naruto "
Hmm
"Why would you do that to the hokage faces, i mean you know who they are don't you?" iruka asked.

"Of course i do slurp slurp (happy mushroom sigh) everybody knows they were the greatest shinobi of their time right? The best of the best, undefeated ninja champs. And the fourth hokage is the one that saved the vilage from the nine tailed fox he was the most amazing"

"Then why did you" but naruto cut him off " because im going to be greater than any of them, me naruto uzumaki the next hokage, ninja legand! Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me and look up to me believe ot, uhh by the way i kinda wanna ask you a little favor sensei" " you wanna another bowl?" mh mh " i...wanna try your headband come on please" " uh oh this, noway you can only wear the leaf headband when you finally graduate from the academy and become a ninja, youve gotta pass the test tomorrow" as i started walking away cuckling at them i heard naruto yell that is so uncool and iruka laughing at him saying he he is that why ya took off your goggles?" " ah i wanna another bowl!".
As i was walking not paying attention to where i was going i ran into something or someone while that happened my glasses fell off. " oh no my glasses where are my glasses" trying to look for them. "here" someone grunted at me." as they came into view it was the one and only duckbutt.
" umm thanks bye" and with that i ran away. I finally found the academy climbed up the tree and went to sleep.
____________________________________
~In class with alani~
We will now start the final exam when  your name is called proceed to the testing room, the final test will be on the Clone Jutsu" iruka told us i looked over at naruto and saw that he was fidgeting in his seat.
" okay first up naruto uzumaki"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*third pov*
Naruto stepled up and yelled "clone jutsu"
Poof

"YOU FAIL" iruka yelled.

"Iruka sensei hes off and his moves weren't bad and he did hang in there and replicate, this is his third try so you know that he really wants to be a ninja we could cut him a break"mizuki tried to reason with iruka.
Mizuki sensei the other students created 3 perfect clones, but naruto could only create one and look at it its pitiful. I can't pass him.

____________________________________
~Alani~
"Alani come and do the test if you want" i nodded at the person and went in.
"Okay Alani i want you to make three clones ok" i nodded
"Start"
Poof
My clone turned out like Naruto's clone
" YOU FAIL" iruka yelled at me.
"Wait i can do it just let me try again please" i pleaded to iruka
"Okay fine but just one more time thats all"
"Ok here we go shadow clone jutstu!"
Poof
I made six clones
Poof
"You pass what headband do you want?"
" um iwant a black headband, but i dont want it right now I'll get it when Naruto passes."
I walked out to naruto but heard some girls talking about Naruto.i remember this part.
"There you see him"
"Its that boy, i heard him and the new kid was the only one that failed"
"Hmp well it serves him right" just imagine what would happen if he became a ninja i mean hes the boy who" " shh were not allowed to talk about that"
While they were talking i set up a trip wire and yelled " you can say all you want about me but dont talk about naruto like that"
They tripped on the trip wire and a pie fell on them.
"Hahaha" i laughed at them. I went over to Naruto and he asked" why'd you do that?"
" because naruto you're my friend" "r-really were friends"
"Yeah were friends silly" " ecxuse me Alani I would like to speak to Naruto alone" "okay bye mizuki  sensei, if you hurt him I'll kill you" i warned him as i walked away. I started to walk to the forest that naruto would beat up mizuki in.picked a tree and went to sleep.iwoke up to iruka yelling at naruto "he its all over naruto"naruto just laughed and said haha you cought me already blabla bla (okay he really didnt say blablabla but i really dont want to write all that).
~Time skip to naruto beating up mizuki~
"Hehe sorry i kinda went overboard"

~Time skip to naruto beating up mizuki~"Hehe sorry i kinda went overboard"

"Hey naruto come here please, okay now close your eyes....now open them"

"You graduate naruto"____________________________________Hello people someonelonley here thanks for reading my book so far bye bye guys

____________________________________
Hello people someonelonley here thanks for reading my book so far bye bye guys. 😋