How It All Started

It started off like any other night. Get off work, then dinner, watch my favorite show "Supernatural", shower, then go to sleep. But when I woke up something was very wrong. For one this was not my room and two the two men glaring at me were most definitely not real. They were from a TV show for Chuck's sake.

"Nhhh where am I?" I asked, "How did I get here?"

"That's what I'd like to know," said the shorter of the two, aiming his gun at me, "Who are you?"

"Oh crap, nope, nope this is not happening. I'm going to die. I'm going to be one of the people in the first 5 minutes of a supernatural episode." I began to panic backing away.

"Whoa, calm down. We're not going to hurt you and we won't let anything happen to you. I'm Sam in this is my brother Dean." Said the taller one. "You're in our library."

"I'm Y/N

"I'm Y/N. I know who you are. I watched the show every week but this is not possible your fictional characters created for a TV show" I replied.

"Sweetheart, do we look fictional to you?" Dean asked.

"Well, no. I've got it I'm still asleep and I'm dreaming," I said.

"Y/N, you're not dreaming," said another voice.

"YAAA" I screamed.

"Cas, warn us next time," scolded Sam

"I'm very sorry Sam, but as I said y/n, you're not dreaming. You were brought here for a reason," Said Cas.

"Uh Huh, exactly what good am I going to do? What am I needed for?" I asked.

"Yeah Cas, why's she here?" Dean asked. "And how did she get here?"

"I brought her here. She is destined to be yours or Sam's soul mate" Cas replied.

"What do you mean mine or Sam's soul mate? Why is there even an "or"? How do you not know whose soul mate she is? It doesn't matter we aren't bringing her into this life send her back," Dean stated.

"Dean-." Sam began.

"No Sam, we are not going to ruin her life by bringing her into this fucked up mess," Dean said hotly.

"Wait, Hold up, this is my life we're talking about. I sure as hell get a say in this," I put in.

"She's right Dean I don't like it any more than you but we can't decide for her," Sam said.

"Whatever." Dean muttered walking away.

"I'm sorry Y/n. He's not-." Sam began.

"Don't lie to me Sam, I told you, I watch the show every week. I know exactly what he's like," I said.

"Right, you said you watch the show so that means you're from the world where Balthazar sent us," Sam said.

"Yep, where you're Jared Padalecki, who is married to fake Ruby. Dean is Jensen Ackles, and angel boy over here is Misha Collins," I said.