Valentines Day

Cassidy' s P.O.V

"You know Cass, if you would just tame down your tomboy side you'd have a boyfriend!"

"Oh my gosh. You know I would but no." I said to my big sister. I opened the fridge and grabbed a Gatorade, heading up the stairs to my room.

My phone started ringing telling me Stacie was calling.

"Heller!" I said.

"Hey girly wanna go out tonight? Hmm hmm I know ya wanna." she said playfully. I giggled shaking my head.

"Maybe." I replied, relaxing my head in my soft pillow.

"Maybe? Maybe! Hello, there's no maybe. I'm picking you up at 9:00. Brittany's cousin is coming he's all for you!" she said, trying to tempt me.

"Fine I'll come but how many times must I tell you all not to set me up with random people?!"

"Until you get a boyfriend." I could tell she was smiling right now at her accomplishment of getting me to come out tonight.

"Wear something in Haley's closet please I know you, you would show up in shorts and a sweat shirt." she said and she was pretty much right.

"Fine, whatever. Deuces!" I yelled, hanging up and turning on Friends.

No matter how many times you watch the same episode you always laugh.

----------------------------------------

Hello readers vote please for more and yesh that's it ✌️