Ch. 2: Tonight Part 1

I got up and went back down stairs.

"Hay Hailey, I need some help." I said.

"Oh yay now we can do what sisters do!" She said, and got up, she started clapping he hands.

I rolled my eyes and followed her upstairs.

"So where are you going?" she asked excitedly.

"I think party but apparently I'm meeting some gu-"

"I know what you should wear. First impressions should be the best impressions." She cut me off.

She opened her closet and it was so full I thought it was going to explode.

She pulled out some ripped, light blue skinny jeans and some black wedges with straps. She walked past the door to her bathroom and there was a dresser right next to it. She took out a white bandeau and a black lace crop top.

Haley handed me the clothes and rushed me into the bathroom.

Brittany P.O.V

"Why am I coming to this club with you and your friends again?" He asked, obviously annoyed.

"Because Ryan and Chaz are your friends too and my friend Cassidy is single, she plays volleyball, she's fricken beautiful and....she sings sometimes." I said, whispering the last part, rising my eyebrows up an down.

"Brit that doesn't mean her personality is any good." he said. I huffed in frustration.

"Your going to hang out with her tonight and if you don't I'll tell auntie and uncle what you did last summer." I warned, widening my eyes. He just laughed and threw me over his shoulder.

"If you don't put me down right now I swear you won't see the light of day ever again!" I screamed.

"Time to be a mean cousin." he said walking out to the patio and over to the pool.

"Justin don't! " I begged.

"Say 'Justin is the hottest man on earth'." he said.

"No!" I shrieked.

"Okayy." he said dropping me in the pool.

-------

Read comment and vote please ✌️